Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2058 Replies, 1647543 Views

I'm kind of upset that while Ashima is cool and all that they aren't doing anything with the repainted Rosie, they don't have a Diesel in the range readily available..
Or any of the recent returnees for that matter. It just seems strange to release engines that are hardly utilized instead of those that are
A friend of mine pointed out to me that Ashima and Caitlin aren't mentioned in any recent catalogues, and while I don''t want to sound rude, the only word to off of is yours, Mod. And with how many fake leaks and misinformation there is on the internet, I'm not going to get my hopes up too much.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
IIRC, when Tomy announced Tekoro Ashima back in late 2016, they mentioned a powered version as well. It was really off-hand and no prototype photos were ever shown, so I’m not sure if it even rises to the level of an official announcement.

I tend to treat all such discussions as somewhat suspect until the actual product appears. I find it saves me from a lot of disappointment!
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Chrizzly, MuddyPoppins, ripley802
(04-13-2017, 10:50 PM)jdogman Wrote: Tomy has, yes.

Someone with the book posted a couple of interesting pictures. It seems the Pla-Kid Sir Topham Hatt is getting a new design. Looks more up to date and even a little bit fat.
[Image: aYUIUt1.jpg]

Hey guys, I just wanted to ask which set is the Sir Topham Hatt included in? Thanks. Smile
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2018, 10:32 PM by Super.)
I believe that would be the Thomas 25th Anniversary Blue Shiny Thomas Party Set

[Image: s-l1_600.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • B'Station Official, MuddyPoppins
Thank you so much Super! I am very grateful for your help! I would definitely say the new version is improved from the previous Sir Topham Hatt, though the eyes still bug me a bit haha Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes B'Station Official's post:
  • Super
I really like the black wheels and side rods on Thomas and also the black wheels on the hopper cars. I sure hope this isn't another prototype picture by Plarail and the real wheels will end up different. They have done that with some trains. I also hope that the silver is like plating as pictured and doesn't end up some silver paint in the retail release. If its exactly as this picture shows I am in for the Future World Collection. Anyone know what it says where the "100" is?

[Image: rrjpg.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
(02-24-2018, 05:54 PM)Super Wrote: Anyone know what it says where the "100" is?

Not sure how accurate this is, but the google translate app makes it seem like it might be a promo item??
[Image: 26_FDF838-_F3_AC-42_D1-91_F2-2_F219_C724_C8_F.png]
[Image: desperate-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif]Oh no!!!! [Image: desperate-rage-smiley-emoticon.gif]

They are only making 100???? [Image: big-tears.gif]
Yep...only 100 of them! Sad
...and we are all last in line behind the millions of "locals" who obsessively love their Thomas in Japan too!Sad
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super