Today 03:44 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 46
5 Motorised Road Vehicles
Last Post: Chops
Today 03:16 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 187
TrackMaster Bert & Arry Chinese knockoff...
Last Post: Muddy Poppins
Today 01:02 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 103
My Searchlight Wagon Has Arrived Today!!
Last Post: Erik The Train Fan
Today 12:45 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 1940
Interesting version of Thomas and Cranky...
Last Post: Super
Today 11:39 AM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 111
Problem with my flip face toby...
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 75
Request for 1991-1992, 1993, 1994 catalo...
Last Post: Vio
Today 08:29 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 79
Online Selling Shockers
Today 05:57 AM
» Replies: 87
» Views: 5670
Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids
Last Post: Mister No
Today 01:20 AM
» Replies: 343
» Views: 24857
Does anyone know/remember this Youtuber?
Last Post: DalaGStanator
Yesterday 07:09 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 105
What did you do to your trains today?
Last Post: Chops
Yesterday 03:18 PM
» Replies: 464
» Views: 226115

Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES
Ooh. Tidmouth Sheds sounds awesome. Although it did say sepearately sold turntable. Sad
it comes with a fan shaped track piece which I am guessing is a single track to quad track points, and then if you so desire a turntable is addable.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Super, Gerisplarail1
any news on 70th anniversary stuff? Or is plarail doing a good job at covering it up till the last minute?
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
I assumed that the Thomas Institution Box of Tidmouth Sheds would be a 70th Anniversary item, and it sounds rather fittingly appropriate.

There's also a six car set featuring Thomas, Percy, and Edward, which I wouldn't be too surprised if it was for the 70th as well.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10309657
Thanks Jdogman

Something is lost in the translation I think. Are they meaning that the 3 trains will not have any rolling stock and they count the engine and tender as the two and a total of six pieces. And what does the second sentence mean, are they or are they not motorized? And do they have sound?

Quote:[Contents]
- 1BOX = Thomas Percy Edward three each two total of 6 pieces.

- You can and roll by hand and [Chillin] sound. When you tow in motor vehicle and then travels noisily and [Chirinchirin].
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(02-06-2015, 11:03 AM)Super Wrote: Thanks Jdogman

Something is lost in the translation I think. Are they meaning that the 3 trains will not have any rolling stock and they count the engine and tender as the two and a total of six pieces. And what does the second sentence mean, are they or are they not motorized? And do they have sound?

Quote:[Contents]
- 1BOX = Thomas Percy Edward three each two total of 6 pieces.

- You can and roll by hand and [Chillin] sound. When you tow in motor vehicle and then travels noisily and [Chirinchirin].

i understand it as these are releasers of the friction powered series . ie pull back and go . nowhere does it mention batteries
That might explain the interpretation but doesn't the price seem kind of high for pull and go's. And do pull and goes actually have a second unit? Wouldn't that make it hard to pull back? Now that I hear myself say this and since Thomas and Percy have no tenders, the set must come with 2 rolling stock units and a tender for Edward to make it a total of 6 as the listing states.
[Image: B9uBqtYCUAAdejt.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Muddy Poppins
New siderods ok!!!
BAM!

[Image: plarail%20gator%20bigger.jpg]
[-] The following 7 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • JulianTheTankEngine, jdogman, sunhuntin, Gerisplarail1, ROCKINATOR, HankAmericanEngine, Muddy Poppins
I actually like the lamp on Gator and the size and the length are good!!!
Anxious to see how those siderods look running on that new Gordon. Tomy Gator looks so much better than the bulbuss Trackmaster version and the additional cars look terrific. Good job Tomy! [Image: happy-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Setting my $$ aside for sure on this one!!!
Proud owner of Tomy/Plarail trains. Cool
(02-25-2015, 03:21 AM)Super Wrote: Anxious to see how those siderods look running on that new Gordon. Tomy Gator looks so much better than the bulbuss Trackmaster version and the additional cars look terrific. Good job Tomy! [Image: happy-yes-smiley-emoticon.gif]

Hi Super the additional cars are actually another locomotive called Marion that we were hoping was going to be powered, she is a self propelled steam digger. but just a roller from plarail which is a huge letdown but Gator sure does look detailed!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
(02-24-2015, 08:20 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: BAM!

[Image: plarail%20gator%20bigger.jpg]

@"Ucwepn" How did you find this picture of Plarail Gator!? How lucky!

Just pre-ordered this from Hobby Search, so I'm really excited for when it comes in; hope to make the review lots of fun, and throw in a few Easter eggs for the fans who've kept up with the show!

Will definitely purchase a few more to do some work with a Take-N-Play Marion to give her a larger operation mechanism for digging (Because we all know that she "digs digging"; she "diggy-diggy do"), and might even make her motorized; definitively need a slow motor though.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super