Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1647228 Views

Kewl, not long to wait. I am surprised that they didn't tease everyone and show any of these or the other Plarail releases for this year at the Osaka Plarail Expo 2018. Unless there is to be another Plarail Expo in like Tokyo soon.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
Mod Thana, is that your image? Could I humbly ask for the Shinkalion images in this catalog if so? They are the train robots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Super
Ooooh boy! The RED ROSIE, at last! I can't wait to add all of these items to my collection, especially since Caitlin is now longer an exclusive! Bring on Flying Scotsman- anything is now a possibility! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like StarSwitcher07's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
I SQUEALED LIKE A LIL GiRL IN THE MIDDLE OF CLASS WHEN ROSS POSTED THIS IN DISCORD hELP
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
[-] The following 2 users Like Miksolo's post:
  • Super, WoodWheel92
(03-09-2018, 06:13 PM)StarSwitcher07 Wrote: Ooooh boy! The RED ROSIE

So that is who the last one is. I hope she is not 'red' and is that dark burgundy color like in the photo.

(03-09-2018, 06:13 PM)StarSwitcher07 Wrote: Bring on Flying Scotsman

I like that idea Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hyped for Red Rosie and the first new Troublesome Trucks in the longest while!
Caitlin interests me more for her tender and coach than the actual engine. I prefer my Trackmaster variant. Smaller face makes a difference haha
Not as keen on Ashima as she looks a little under-detailed but I'm so glad there is a non-Ringing alt out there for peeps.

Can't wait to get at least 2 Rosies :p
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • Super
OMG Rosie looks amazing, I hope her trucks are amazing too! And Caitlin is great to see because she has another vairant of the express coach! And its nice to see a motorised Ashima its been a long time. We now need Duck and Oliver!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes B'Station Official's post:
  • Super
They should bring back Stanley, Harvey, & Luke.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Collin Joe's post:
  • Super
With Plarail's releases of Caitlin and Red Rosie, my wallet will weep.

Five of Caitlin (one to keep, four of her and her tender to sell; will be keeping the coaches), and Rosie, it's going to be a girl power hour when they finally arrive.

As for future releases, I believe Thomas, as well as Annie and Clarabel, will be receiving a redesign; I'm not too sure about it, but I'll try to dig up more information on it.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 2 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, WoodWheel92
Why do you think they will be redesigned?
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.