Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2075 Replies, 1662934 Views

There were many releases of Dr Yellow, sets, extra middle cars... Nia was also released with different trucks, and in set.. The wobbly bridge with just new color... Why don't they re-release automatic transfer station in new color? Smile

Well, I suppose the really new items will be released in "limited edition" department!
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
This may sound silly but I wish there was a version of the Wobbly Bridge that wasn’t... well, wobbly!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
I haven't had the first one with the orange side panels and brown piers but I had always assumed that if I had one that a double length blue rail could replace the wobble rail but I could be wrong.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Anyone get a shipping notification for the June 18 release of the new rolling stock?

Here is a video of them & the 2 new train releases...  I guess he is waiting to unbox the rolling stock and theTokaido Shinkansen Series 700 in another video.

A great idea that this Youtuber had swapping out the chassis of the Nostalgic Series O Shinkansen with a previously released N700 Nozomi chassis with a front light. Now why couldn't Plarail just use the same chassis since this new Nostalgic Series O already has the clear headlight? Its not like they had to do anything different. Swap starts at the 4:06 minute mark.
Unboxing the just released, new, rolling stock...

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Thanks Dr Chris

First off...why does Plarail still use the same model numbers are different items? I just don't get that.

KF-03 = the new Swine Wagon and the E7 Middle Coach
KF-07 = the new Track Repair Wagon and the Dr Yellow Middle Coach
KF-08 = the new 2 Piece Crane and the E5 Middle Coach
KF-10 = the new Car Carrier Wagon and the old Car Carrier Wagon. I can better understand this one since they are the same but different colors but the new one does come with a car.

Then there is the question of, why is their a giant Panda Bear on the front of the Swine Wagon Box when it doesn't come with it?
the track repair wagon will be too high to clear the tunnels.
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
That wagon looks to have 2 ways to carry the tracks. I don't know why they would have it with the tracks standing on end way because it looks like the 2 yellow pieces will be easily lost by children. The flat way to carry them looks to be the better way.

[Image: 10687935a.jpg]

Personally I think the better way was from the original Track Repair Wagon in the 'Protect The Rails, Track Maintenance Set' because it needed only one larger piece to hold the tracks on. I don't understand why they didn't just re-release that one as a single. Shown in this video starting at the 10:55 minute mark. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9rIUgYtdOo
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
(06-19-2020, 08:06 PM)Super Wrote: Thanks Dr Chris

First off...why does Plarail still use the same model numbers are different items? I just don't get that.

Then there is the question of, why is their a giant Panda Bear on the front of the Swine Wagon Box when it doesn't come with it?

Nice to meet you. I am Japanese so I am not good at English. Sorry.

Those Shinkansen intermediate cars and old Car Carrier Wagon are already end of production.
Tomy has reassigned the new product a number that has been emptied due to the end of production of the old product.

Regarding the animal carrier, this is the premise of playing with the series called "Ania", sold separately.Pigs are samples.
The box of the Tomica freight car shows real Tomica, but it does not come with it.
I think that's the same thing.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2020, 02:46 AM by Super.)