Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2075 Replies, 1662875 Views

The riser configuration on that set is interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Engineer Bob's post:
  • Super
@Mod Thana
Thanks, A new, yet small, Knapford Station is cool. It would look even cooler if 2 of them were connected together. I can't tell for sure in that picture if its a half clear dome or a full one. It also doesn't look like any engines come with the set...right? If not, seems like a high price for a set with no trains.

@Muddy
In the picture it shows an official announcement date of 9/30/19 so I don't think Pre-Orders start until that day with a November release. At least that is what I have learned from our BPT members as to how these catalog pictures work.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
Here they are, Officially announced today, available early November. Pre-Orders should be starting anytime now at your favorite store.

[Image: 10631001b.jpg]

[Image: 10631l002a.jpg]

Video of the Dr. Airplane Thomas & World of Friends Set

Video of the   Thomas & Friends Global Adventure Set

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • AOF04
(09-18-2019, 08:03 PM)Super Wrote: @Mod Thana
Thanks, A new, yet small, Knapford Station is cool. It would look even cooler if 2 of them were connected together. I can't tell for sure in that picture if its a half clear dome or a full one. It also doesn't look like any engines come with the set...right? If not, seems like a high price for a set with no trains.

The set doesn't come with any train.  You will get the following items: -Product Description: Straight rail (1), 1/2 straight rail (2), 1/4 straight rail (convex) (2), 1/4 straight rail (convex) (1), 1/4 straight rail ( (Concave) (1), curved rail (blue) (6), curved rail (gray) (8), automatic cross rail (1), turnout rail (L) (1), turnout rail ® (1) , New Slope Rail (2), Small Suspension Bridge (2), Block Pier (4), Brick Pier (4), Yama Pier (2), Animal Panel (4), Napford Station (1), Map Sheet (1) , Episode guide (1), seal (1)

If you are interested, you better reserve the item now.  Hobby Search just open up the reservation.  1 per household.  https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10631002
My Trackmaster/Tomy/Plarail Photo Gallery Page (over 600+ photos and still under construction)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/183311600@N03/
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • mod thana
Has anyone tried Amazon.jp yet?
I tried it but it wouldn’t open...not quite sure why.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Works for me Muddy
Worked for me yesterday.
1000 yen cheaper at Hobby search
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • Super
Would someone please post a direct link to the flying Thomas set? I seriously cannot find it..Sad
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
https://www.amazon.co.jp/プラレール-きかんしゃ-トーマ...812&sr=8-1

Price has dropped to 3850 yen

Just Pre ordered mine.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 03:58 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes AOF04's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thanks AOF04!...and Super!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super