Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2075 Replies, 1662503 Views

(09-30-2020, 12:45 AM)Tharazero1 Wrote: I've been refreshing the Takara Tomy Page every day to see if anything new comes up about the items. For the Clear Thomas Set it been saying it's "coming soon" for about a month now

EDIT: How Convenient, it was updated yesterday
https://takaratomymall.jp/shop/g/g4904810153160/
BTW that's only for Japan so I'm guessing Hobby Co and Amazon Pre-Orders will appear soon

The Clear Thomas + clear ringing engines set is cute, but I can't justify the retail price ($50 USD). Usually these kinds of sets are around the $25-$30 price point. Never mind that it'll more than likely be double on Amazon or eBay, which tend to inflate.
(09-30-2020, 05:39 PM)Mister No Wrote:  obviously very popular, released mid September and already sold-out at HobbySearch,

Did you mean the Pre-Orders started in mid September Mr-No as they say it has a mid November release date or is that wrong?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
For the bus HobbySearch says:
Release Date: Mid Sep., 2020

&

Sold Out...
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister No's post:
  • Super
I am sorry Mr-No...I thought you were referring to the Clear Thomas set, my mistake Blush
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Mister No
Everything's OK, Super. But the fact is that pre-orders don't last long (for the Clear Thomas under 4 hrs, Tharazero said), reservations are closing so fast, and everything is sold out very quickly. I didn't even noticed the Anniversary Bus before it was sold out! Smile
【限定】「プラレール 京急デト11・12形」2020年10月発売

"Keikyu Deto 11/12" will be on sale as a limited edition Plarail of Keikyu Electric Railway.

[Image: 24232e0b855316ea02a8ffee05fa4bf3.jpg]
[machine translation]

It's an electric freight train that appeared on Keikyu Railways in July 1988. Because it is rare, it is popular as the Original Happy Yellow Train  that makes you happy when you see it.

It's a limited edition, so it will be available at  Keikyu Kawasaki Station Line 1 (with the exhibition of the real Deto 11 and 12 engines), and web shop Otodokeiku on Sunday, Oct. 18, in “Otodokeiku” Samezu shop on Tuesday, Oct. 20, and at Seven-Eleven Keikyu and some other shops on Friday, Nov. 13. Price: 2.800 JPY

I like this little one!
  • Tharazero1
Wow, this one might worth a bit in the future, as with most of the Railway Limited Plarail
Thanks Mr-No for the info.

Now that is an odd train and one I hadn't seen before so I had to look it up.

• Mister No
Wouldn't it be nice to visit on Oct. 18th the Keikyu Kawasaki Station Line 1 where they will show the real Deto 11 & 12 cars, and to buy one Plarail model at the same time?  Big Grin
  • Super
Meet up at the Keikyu Kawasaki Station, Oct 18th....see Mr-No for tickets Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
  • Mister No