Plarail TOMY Thomas NEW RELEASES

2055 Replies, 1647194 Views

I'd imagine Gordon would be in the same vein of the redesigned James from last year with a screwdriver required for the chassis, a AA battery, some new details including a CGI style face, and the tender detachable. Unlike James, I can't imagine the Green Express Coach changing with it, or else he'd have nothing to pull. I should've realised this was going to happen since the talking version will be coming too. Maybe this will catch on and we'll see a redesigned Henry in 2016 and an Edward for 2017.

I am most excited to see what Gator and Marion will look like, and it is a genius idea to put two new characters in the one item. Good value from Tomy, and not sneaky like Fisher-Price.
[-] The following 3 users Like jdogman's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Jdog, Ucwepn, This Thread and BluePlasticTracks.com featured in new video...

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes I am quick to post Jdogs news on the thomas collectables group hehe I of course made it link back to us because thats where the original news was posted hehe.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • thehsvdude
(01-21-2015, 04:49 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Yes I am quick to post Jdogs news on the thomas collectables group hehe I of course made it link back to us because thats where the original news was posted hehe.

Very nice advertising of BluePlasticTracks.com for sure.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I've gotta say, it's strange how things got spreaded around in the space of a few hours! That video was odd to watch. Interesting that for some reason in Google translate, Plarail also translates into Tomy, so it pretty much said Plarail twice in the name. Tongue Thanks for spreading the news to that group, and good use of our forum.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Ucwepn
I have altered the title of this thread and stickied it for convenience.

Thomas news sure spreads fast Jdog, the fans are always hungry for news over at the collectables group on facebook, I am admin on that page and I hope you don't mind me sharing the good news Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
I've seen a photo of the redesigned Gordon floating around on Twitter from some Japanese users that I follow; his side rods are fairly unique, as they do try to resemble his from the show.

Augh! I want to see what Marion and Gator look like! As much as I want Plarail Gator, I don't want him coming with new covered cars, especially if they are green! I've a total of 24 from 12 F.P. Gator engines, and I don't want to double it with Plarail!

Although, a few customized Gators from Plarail would be handsomely nice... A Pre-Sodor Gator, Rock-Salt covered Gator...
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Super
Maybe you would be able to copy a picture of Gordon and show it here.
(01-22-2015, 02:01 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: Thomas news sure spreads fast Jdog, the fans are always hungry for news over at the collectables group on facebook, I am admin on that page and I hope you don't mind me sharing the good news Smile
No, thank you for that. I do like that group when I was reading back when it was unlocked and I would join but I don't want to reveal my Facebook self.

Now I did some searching around and I found the image of the Talking Gordon instead. It looks like it came from the leaflet in the most recent Capsule Plarail series. He looks really grand and that coach looks like one colour. A red special private coach perhaps?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B73OkwHIUAAaVpc.jpg:large
I have worked really hard to clean up the group, there was all sorts of bullying, swearing, sexual comments and general inappropriate behavior when I joined, but when I was made admin I thought it was a good idea to lock the group as there is a large number of children members. Its been a great place the last few months and there are so many true fans and many many collectors.
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, sunhuntin