Today 03:31 PM
» Replies: 5
» Views: 45
5 Motorised Road Vehicles
Last Post: Chops
Today 03:16 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 187
TrackMaster Bert & Arry Chinese knockoff...
Last Post: Muddy Poppins
Today 01:02 PM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 103
My Searchlight Wagon Has Arrived Today!!
Last Post: Erik The Train Fan
Today 12:45 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 1939
Interesting version of Thomas and Cranky...
Last Post: Super
Today 11:39 AM
» Views: 111
Problem with my flip face toby...
Today 11:37 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 75
Request for 1991-1992, 1993, 1994 catalo...
Last Post: Vio
Today 08:29 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 79
Online Selling Shockers
Today 05:57 AM
» Replies: 87
» Views: 5670
Mister No's Plarail Pics & Vids
Last Post: Mister No
Today 01:20 AM
» Replies: 343
» Views: 24856
Does anyone know/remember this Youtuber?
Last Post: DalaGStanator
Yesterday 07:09 PM
» Views: 104
What did you do to your trains today?
Last Post: Chops
Yesterday 03:18 PM
» Replies: 464
» Views: 226109
Iron Duke from an Emily
Yesterday 06:23 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 82

Rarest Plarail/Tomy Trains
I got some more rare trains
I think the tony busy bee James is rare and the annoyed Thomas from Thomas and the freight cars set
I am no expert, but i think the tony busy bee James is rare as well, as I have one, and did not even know what it was until other day, and I have not seen one for sale often only once on ebay.

Then again I havent been looking for one, but ended up with one from that massive lot i scored not long ago
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cassino's post:
  • Tharazero1
(09-04-2015, 07:26 PM)Cassino Wrote: I am no expert, but i think the tony busy bee James is rare as well, as I have one, and did not even know what it was until other day, and I have not seen one for sale often only once on ebay.

Then again I havent been looking for one, but ended up with one from that massive lot i scored not long ago

Busy bee James is becoming very hard to find, and increasingly expensive, but with determination and money it can be found and aquired...but a true RARE train cannot be found!! Trains that are only seen a couple times a year at auction...
Also, after considering the 4 I mentioned earlier, I would rank T'nA Henry & Gordon as equally rare for these reasons:
Though I have yet to ever physically see the Henry model, there IS an image of the train and box online to view, but there is only an empty box to show for the Gordon model...AND of the D&D snowplow set, though it is rare and fetches an incredible premium, I have already seen 6 different sets come up at auction in 6 months, where as in the case for Alfie I have seen maybe 10 over the course of 6 years!!
THIS rate of frequency in availability is what truly determines RARITY.
All the money in the world can't buy something if you can't find it.
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Muddy Poppins's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Remember a time long ago, before the Internet and Ebay? Old toys were thrown away, handed down or tossed in the attic. Sure is nice that things can found now especially things that take you back to your childhood. I remember when Ebay just started and some original PC games were going for hundreds if not thousands of dollars. You can't even give them away for a dollar now.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Muddy Poppins
(09-05-2015, 03:30 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Busy bee James is becoming very hard to find, and increasingly expensive, but with determination and money it can be found and aquired...but a true RARE train cannot be found!! Trains that are only seen a couple times a year at auction...
Also, after considering the 4 I mentioned earlier, I would rank T'nA Henry & Gordon as equally rare for these reasons:
Though I have yet to ever physically see the Henry model, there IS an image of the train and box online to view, but there is only an empty box to show for the Gordon model...AND of the D&D snowplow set, though it is rare and fetches an incredible premium, I have already seen 6 different sets come up at auction in 6 months, where as in the case for Alfie I have seen maybe 10 over the course of 6 years!!
THIS rate of frequency in availability is what truly determines RARITY.
All the money in the world can't buy something if you can't find it.
My younger cousins have 4 busy bee James there parents got the oldest cousin one of them but my parents got one for him to I told him there were really rare so he asked Santa to get him one istead he gave him two one of them was used and had broken wires the other was to 5 years later the other two brake they throw them area istead of giving me them to fix because I can fix engines so yeah it happened when I was 5
I can barely understand what you are talking about! Your typing and sentence structure is atrocious, Please take more time and pride in your posts or don't bother.
[-] The following 2 users Like Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Muddy Poppins, Tharazero1
(09-05-2015, 05:08 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: I can barely understand what you are talking about! Your typing and sentence structure is atrocious, Please take more time and pride in your posts or don't bother.
I mean my cousins had four busy bee James's that's what I mean
(09-05-2015, 05:34 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: I mean my cousins had four busy bee James's that's what I mean

sorry not trying to be mean it is just very hard to read some of the posts as of late, due to the poor spelling and and over all sentence structure. I guess I am not into deciphering code haha!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • ripley802
(09-05-2015, 05:42 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: sorry not trying to be mean it is just very hard to read some of the posts as of late, due to the poor spelling and and over all sentence structure. I guess I am not into deciphering code haha!
It's okay sometimes I can't either also what would be a good plarail engine to start with
(09-05-2015, 05:49 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: It's okay sometimes I can't either also what would be a good plarail engine to start with

Plarail Engine as in from the Thomas and Friends line?
(09-05-2015, 06:08 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: Plarail Engine as in from the Thomas and Friends line?
No real life engine line sorry you didn't understand I'll try nextime
(09-05-2015, 06:10 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: No real life engine line sorry you didn't understand I'll try nextime

are you able to buy of eBay or Amazon.com?
(09-05-2015, 06:11 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: are you able to buy of eBay or Amazon.com?
Amazon only no eBay
(09-05-2015, 06:13 AM)Thenewduckthegwr engine Wrote: Amazon only no eBay

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005WP3...82ULZ85M77
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • sunhuntin
(09-05-2015, 06:17 AM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005WP3...82ULZ85M77

Thanks