Toy train photography gallery (post your awesome shots here)

211 Replies, 238124 Views

(12-02-2017, 04:51 PM)Super Wrote: Well I like the photos with that as the background, much better than the boring backgrounds I use.....hmmm....wonder if there is a place that sells backgrounds on different size paper or even rolls?....anybody?

I’ve been investigating this myself. I found some vendors on eBay and online selling backdrops that are basically very large format panoramic photos. They’re cool but somewhat expensive and not really what I had in miind. Also, the couple of online retailers I checked had awkward website design that made it difficult to determine what was for sale or when you might get it.

The venerable Walthers Instant Horizons HO model railroad backdrops appear to still be available and I’ve also seen a similar line for use with British OO railroads too. There are also urban building silhouette backdrops sold for themed parties but I haven’t seen any of those in person to determine whether they’d match the size/scale of the trains.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • DalaGStanator, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toy train photography gallery (post your awesome shots here) - by Off The Rails - 12-02-2017, 09:59 PM