Toy train photography gallery (post your awesome shots here)

211 Replies, 237970 Views

Great to hear from you again, Arch.

I don't recall seeing these higher and shorter (in length) looking bridges before. Could it be they were actually from one of your BRIO sets but on Plarail risers? Until you replied to Super, I thought you made them yourself. If that sky is one of the "effects" you mentioned, you made it blend in seamlessly with everything else; like the trains really are/close to 1:1 scale. Was it hard to match the yellow stripes when removing the Mavis faces? Maybe grilles would've looked a bit nicer and made it less clear that something else had to be removed. Also just noticed they're both pulling Rockys. Were they (or one of them) also defaced like the Mavises? Never seen anyone repaint/deface a Rocky, so it could be an interesting idea for a mod.

Seeing the D51 (?) with the blue coaches on the other bridge reminded me of Super's Polar Express he made from a Hiro. Surprised he didn't mention it. The second photo could do with a little more background elements to "match" the look of the first one.

Either way, nice work indeed.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Toy train photography gallery (post your awesome shots here) - by DalaGStanator - 03-06-2023, 06:17 PM