Interesting PlarailMike video

7 Replies, 10146 Views

I find this PlarailMike interesting...Crazy for F-Units Big Grin

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
Plarailmike has a lot of rare trains, that's where I first saw this Disney train what I cant find ofcourse.
I agree and PlarailMike does have some great videos doesn't he.

See your PM's
Hi that I believe is the Discovery kids train set off the top of my head. He showed us in the Plarail group on facey some time ago, If I can dig up the info I will post it here.
I think I was almost fooled the other day as I saw a large lot of gray track up for auction on Ebay (I think) I was about to jump on buying them as I have been looking for grays but there wasn't a closeup view of the tracks and they were just piled up on a table. From a distance they looked exactly like Tomy blue tracks only gray. Just before buying it I put a magnifying glass up to my monitor because something looked funny. Sure enough they had the different connection parts like the one in the above video and would not be connecting to the shape of the blue Tomy tracks. I averted buying something I couldn't use but my heart sank as I really wanted all those gray tracks. Now I can't seem to find the listing. Wonder if it was on Yahoo Japan I saw it. Wonder how the can make an exact copy of someone else s track but just change the connectors to avoid copyright issues...hmmm
I've got this train set It's noisy but functional, and definitely a shameless clone, though it has some original bits also. You can probably still find it at some Khols stores in the USA, where I got mine for $30 in a half-off sale a few months ago. I plan to do a written/pictorial review of it soon.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eilif's post:
  • Super
Thanks Eilif

Look forward to your review.
Yeah I saw some for half the price.
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]