@ GerisPlarail1

3 Replies, 4555 Views

I am really interested in that D51-498 featured in your video below. Does it have a light gimmick and do you plan on a first run video. Its a fine looking engine and seems comparable to the detail of the C57.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Yes Super it has light gimmick and yes I will do a first run. due to my new job I am about 12 Tomy videos behind and I am online half as much as I used to be, Muddy and Sunhuntin can attest to that. I will bump the D51 498 to the top of my future video list, which is perfect because since opening it I have spent no time with it so D51 has been waiting for me, haha
Congratulations on the new job, Head Chef?

Thank you, can't wait to see the video.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
Thanks Geris I know you are busy and I have a set coming so there is no rush on going out of your way to do the video. I now can't wait to see the set I have on the way. Thanks for letting us know about this one of a kind D51-498 for without you I would have never known it existed but then again there have been many trains you have turned me on to that I had no idea about. Keep those videos coming as they are a great research tool for everyone who wants to see rare or hard to find items..
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1