Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 524616 Views

(04-14-2022, 02:31 AM)Super Wrote: On YouTube using my computer, I don't get any Drop Down List when Left Clicking in the Comments

On my computer, it works fine. But I'm not surprised, because it could be different in other parts of the world. And then there are localized versions of YouTube, Microsoft programs, and localized translations of everything. They localize everything, and I simply don't know how to turn it back to English. I don't think it's even possible. Do you know how long was I looking for a simple thing like the Control Panel on my localized windows? They localized it (translated it) and now it's harder to find.

As for the YT, it is changing so fast! Recently, I even had a button called "Emoticons" near the space for writing comments on YouTube. You could write something, hit that button, and emoticons appeared! That was handy, but it didn't last, and now it's gone, and I use the left click as described. They think they are improving things, but I think they just make everything more complicated.
My YouTube Channel: Mister No
[-] The following 2 users Like Mister No's post:
  • PerkyHydrAan, Super