Super's Mod's, Customs, Layout's & Video's 👍

420 Replies, 527703 Views

Thanks OTR
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Whats the grey track from Super? Looks great
[-] The following 1 user Likes jonesejm's post:
  • Super
Awesome. I love that you made your flyover station a McDonalds with a hamburger on the roof! LOL

I'd like to see some close ups of that building.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finno's post:
  • Super
@Jonesejm
Besides the gray elevated rails, the regular looking gray tracks come from several different sets and are quite hard to find, some very hard to find. It has taken years to amass all the ones we have throught the Japan Auctions and Ebay.

@Finno
If you browse this Thread you can find many close pictures of the McDonalds when I first created it.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Finno
Moving along...

Construction at the McDonald's Restaurant where they installed a lighted outside eating patio.

The installation of a Military Base to protect the villagers.

[Image: 012.jpg]   [Image: 013.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Finno, MuddyPoppins
Looking great Super, just goes to show that if you take your time you can come up with some great ideas. Now you just need some street lamps/flood lights in some parts to really bring it to life Smile

Are there any military type motorised Tomy vehicles? Just thinking it may make it really nice if you had a road running up to your military camp preferably with some military vehicles on it Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2019, 07:29 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Oh...there will be more lights and such that you can be sure. Might have to build an Electrical Power Plant to generate enough electricity. Those things along with the landscaping, are some of the last to be erected in the Layout to determine the best places. There are some things already there but stay tuned. I figure I may have another month or two depending on time and how many changes or custom work it may take even longer before I get to the Layouts first video.

I don't recall any Tomy Military trains or motorized vehicles but that could be remedied with some paint and decals. but I could be wrong
  • Finno
Those are some great additions! The patio for the McDonald’s is cool and I really like those tough to find street lights.

I’m really liking the military base because I’ve had something similar in the works. At one point, we even bought a couple of those twin gunned Bradley-like vehicles before I changed direction and went with a platoon of slightly bogus looking IMEX Leopard 1 tanks. Now, my challenge is to find some Plarail or Trackmaster flatcars to carry the darn things! On a related note, I also really like those missile carriers you have. May I ask who makes them?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Thanks OTR

To answer your question...Hot Wheels.
  • Off The Rails
Thanks! With a bit of research, I found several variations of this vehicle along with a similar gun tank called Big Bertha and a turreted M113 style APC. Hmmm.... I might need to add some stuff to my armed forces!
(This post was last modified: 06-03-2019, 11:16 AM by Super.)