Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1104 Replies, 796807 Views

The Vicarage Orchard ~ 9v Supercharged Mavis

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
That thing is a rocket! Totally dangerous for quarry shunting. Why was Mavis chosen for this mod, other than the fact she uses a C battery?
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(03-18-2016, 01:30 PM)DalaGStanator Wrote: That thing is a rocket! Totally dangerous for quarry shunting. Why was Mavis chosen for this mod, other than the fact she uses a C battery?
Mavis was chosen because I had an extra just laying around, and her inner dimensions accommodate a 9 volt battery without any modification other than a short piece of hot wiring...Sadly though the excitement proved to be more than she could handle and she seized up with a final puff of smoke right after we stopped filmingSad
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super, Ucwepn
Very cool Muddy

I like the looks of these Trolleys, are there some missing like a chocolate colored one? There looks to be some suttle changes in the scenery and buildings of the layout, at least to me. Have you made some additions and set up different scenes? That is a neat Lighthouse in the layout, is that new?

The Vicarage Orchard ~ Trams & Trolleys

• ripley802
Love the Enodens! fantastic!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Super
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Happy Easter!!

• Ucwepn
The Vicarage Orchard ~ Evolta unboxing & first run

Thanks Muddy

I didn't realize this engine had the new type Plarail Flat Drive in it. I had seen several videos on YouTube when this was first released and they were kind of loud but yours doesn't seem loud. Is that a plastic shell or tin type?
  • Ucwepn
Yes Super it's very quite and a very smooth runnerSmile
Seems like it's a standard plastic type shell to me as well...
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Ucwepn
Nice little loco there Muddy, I always like oddities and unusual items, it does seem a bit slow though, is that by design or just a symptom of the type of drive in it?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Ucwepn
The real "gimmick" tram that this was modeled after was also slow as it was run off of something like 99 "D" Cell Batteries.

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, Ucwepn