Muddy Poppins YouTube Video's

1104 Replies, 796842 Views

Knowing you Muddy, I can tell from your tone in the video that you weren't too upset with how this arrived as it didn't seem like a priority in your collection since its mostly just a re-release. However, if this had been a rare item that you have been searching for a long time I think your mood would have been...well...more Muddy...lol...šŸ˜Ž

Was that the original shipping box or does it look to be re-booked by DHL? The reason I ask is that the condition of the train box looks like the original package may have got caught in a conveyor belt that all the shippers use in their centers.

Another question is about the elevated curves that came in the set....Are they made of a thinner plastic than the originals and I can't tell for sure, but are there any traction grooves in the rail part? They look smooth in the video.

[Image: Untitleccd.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, PerkyHydrAan
Yes Super they have traction grooves, but they are the same softer plastic as standard Tomy track and not the like original hard plastic ones.
Yes it looks like something with a chain or teeth got a hold of the box. DHL released it to a 3rd party ā€œOnTrackā€ on 8/8, then it was reported as damaged on 8/10, so OnTrack didnā€™t want to deliver it and put a hold on it.
Amazon.jp was kept out of the loop until the final updated delivery date came and went too.
Customer service was closed at Amazon.jp for a week for some reason, so I had to file a complaint with DHL.
DHL blamed OnTrack, so I was left to emailing Amazon.jp.
I explained to them what had been going for on for two weeks and that the package was destroyed.
They issued me a full refund and told me to ā€œkeep/donate/or discardā€ what I received.
I guess it all worked out since the Thomas and his decals are the only thing not messed up and thats really all I wanted from the set anyway.
Still itā€™s a shame for the track and parts to be ruined.

[Image: CD9-C0-AFC-A854-4-B0-A-9-A53-5618-C402-A350.jpg]
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 4 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, Mister No, PerkyHydrAan, Super
Well, besides the time and pain, at least there was no money out of pocket for you.
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  ā€¢ Mister No, MuddyPoppins, PerkyHydrAan
The Vicarage Orchard ~Ā 
2022 PLARAIL Rainbow Thomas RANT/REVIEWĀ 
Sticker application & first run

[Image: no-stickers.jpg]
My YouTube Channel:Ā Mister No
[-] The following 3 users Like Mister No's post:
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, MuddyPoppins, Super
Hmm! On the plus side, you expanded my vocabulary, I haven't come across JANKY before, so thanks for that Muddy.
[-] The following 4 users Like chrisjo's post:
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
LOL
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, MuddyPoppins
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUIOKVEDFaE

[Image: muddy-poppins.png]
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 4 users Like PerkyHydrAan's post:
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, Mister No, MuddyPoppins, Super
ā¤ļø Lifeā€™s greatest Māš¾ļøments!

ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, Mister No, Therealblack64YT
Wow...what a fantastic video Muddy. You were able to capture the feelings and emotions perfectly and bring the same to the viewer. This is very hard to do even for professional Directors of box office movies. I was so moved by Tully's uninhibited response that I had goose bumps. Thank you so much for sharing this with us. Just awesome.

[Image: awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif]
  ā€¢ generic_truck_69420, Mister No, MuddyPoppins
Thomas PLARAIL Ladies Night Fun Run

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  ā€¢ Mister No