Help Finding YouTube Video

4 Replies, 7005 Views

Can anyone direct me to an unboxing and review of this C 62 tandem set with sound if there is one? I am having a hard time locating one and there may be a good one but not in English which is OK too. I have seen a video by Plarailmike of it running but not an unboxing review.

[Image: Untitlerrd_zps81602312.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Super,

Is there anything you particularly wanted to know about it? I have a couple of these so might be able to answer those questions or take photos/video.

Dale.
Thanks Dale

There really isn't anything specific I need answered. Its just that we don't see these available here in the States and I like watching the video unboxing because they are so informative. I did manage to pick up a set from Japan and can't wait to see it. You have a couple of these, I would like to find another of the trailing engine to make it a back to back to back train. We saw a real video of 3 American steam engines like these pulling a long load through the mountains and because of that video I was happy to see something like this. Hmmm, that reminds me of a different wish for a "I Wish They Made" thread.
(04-10-2014, 04:25 AM)Super Wrote: I would like to find another of the trailing engine to make it a back to back to back train. We saw a real video of 3 American steam engines...

I see the trailing engine on yahoo every now and then. If I see one I'll let you know.

Dale.
Thanks Dale, I appreciate this.