PlarailMikes YouTube Videos

19 Replies, 25662 Views

New PlarailMike videos of his ever growing Advance collection. I don't recognize those flatbeds with pipe.

ADVANCED PLARAIL PRESENT 'TABLE TOP FUN'

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Ucwepn
Nice one mike, just goes to show you can build quite an awesome layout in a small space if space is an issue.

I especially love the red thunder trains, what are you using as cargo on the longer one? Whatever it is it looks great Smile

The flatbeds will be the standard red thunder cars as the containers are removable on the non motorised ones Big Grin

P.S. didn't read it fully thought it was the author posting not you super Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2016, 09:00 AM by Nigels.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Mike answered my question about the flatbeds with pipe. I didn't even know those Advance cargo containers were removable but I see them stacked in the layout.

Quote:Super
In reply to your question the answer is - the 'Flat Bed' wagons were made by me! The 'Black Pipes' are made from black plastic drinking straws and fixed with double sided tape to the wagon tops. Hope this answers your question. plarailmike

And another uploaded video...

ADVANCED PLARAIL EF510 "HOKUTOSEI", "CASSIOPEIA" & "NARITA" EXPRESS DO THE CIRCUIT PART TWO

[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • bollard, Ucwepn
ADVANCED PLARAIL - SHINKANSEN SERIES E3 TSUBASA & SERIES E CONNECT SET WITH ACS. - PART THREE

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXRQeYEIJBE [/video]
  • ActionChugger
Top layout!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Penybontshed's post:
  • Super
I posted on his latest video asking if he is using the long radius blue track curves because his Advance trains don't seem to slow down around them like most of the videos I have seen do.
Plarail Mikes expanded layout...

ADVANCED PLARAIL HITS THE RAILS - "TABLE TOP ADVENTURE"

ADVANCED PLARAIL - PLARAILMIKE PRESENTS 'A VIEW FROM MY HOTEL WINDOW 2009

• ActionChugger
Where do the engine sheds on these videos come from? Are they part of the normal PlaRail range or do you think they were sourced from somewhere else?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Regular Plarail/Tomy Sheds. They are found many times at the Japan Auctions. They came in two different sets and the gray and aqua roofed ones are exactly the same mold. Here is a picture of the one in our layout.

[Image: 1001_zps4ce64df7.jpg]