Custom Plarail GWR Castle?

3 Replies, 4022 Views

First time I recall seeing someone make one of these for Plarail/TrackMaster 1. It was made by the same person that converted those H0 grain hoppers. He did a very nice job and it looks really good, but here's my problem: Where could he have obtained the safety valve and cylinders from, and how'd he cut Gordon's rear side windows off? They look like parts from an H0/00 model to me. All he said was that the engine was a modified Henry, but the cab is from Gordon.

It shall be very interesting to use the same method to make Hogwarts Castle (which I've been wanting to for some time, but I've never had a Henry and/or non-talking Gordon).
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
I love Aaren9's layout and mods I only wish the videos were longer and higher definition to get closer looks at the trains and buildings.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Same here, actually. Unlike in his video with the modified Emilys, he didn't move the camera (not even for a split second), so I couldn't get any other angles of the model.
He may have been limited with the technology of the time as the videos were from six and eight years ago. Wonder where all his trains are now?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]