Talk n Action "American Accent" James

21 Replies, 21101 Views

(04-17-2016, 03:02 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Awesome!!! I've waited a very long time to hear that voice!! Thank you Rip...you've got it running splendidly VERY fast for a TnASmile Great find and job w/ himSmile

Thanks Muddy. You were definately an inspiration in the "collect them all," although this was just the TnA range for me.

(04-17-2016, 06:44 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: About time someone found one! Pity the voice is difficult to hear while it's running, though. It really doesn't sound anything like Alec Baldwin nor George Carlin.

Yeah, it it tough to hear, but a lot of that is the gear/motor noise. Up close, to me it does sound like Alex Baldwin. I will try and get some better sound from him.

(04-17-2016, 08:53 AM)Nigels Wrote: Looks like that is a transistor or maybe a current switch which may explain why it ran after you switched it. I never knew you were into fixing the circuit boards too Andrew Smile

Thanks Nigel. Yeah I don't know a ton about the different parts of ther circuit boards but after enough troubleshooting I was glad to get it working.
(This post was last modified: 04-17-2016, 11:34 AM by ripley802.)
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: Talk n Action "American Accent" James - by ripley802 - 04-17-2016, 11:31 AM