Another New Disney Steamer Train Soon Available

26 Replies, 22358 Views

(05-20-2016, 09:06 PM)Super Wrote: +LOL...I must be showing my agr...

Not sure why this guy popped up in my head when I read that.....

<runs and hide>

[Image: 29.jpg]
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
(05-20-2016, 11:07 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: Not sure why this guy popped up in my head when I read that.....

I don't know why...its obvious that the cane is on the wrong side.....geesh...pay attention! Dodgy
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, Miksolo, Ucwepn
Now that I think about it, Carl almost looks like a stumpy, fat-headed caricature of Wilbert Awdry.
(05-21-2016, 10:21 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: Now that I think about it, Carl almost looks like a stumpy, fat-headed caricature of Wilbert Awdry.

You're so right! He just needs a different nose and you'll have Awdry!
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
(05-20-2016, 11:07 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: Not sure why this guy popped up in my head when I read that.....

<runs and hide>

[Image: 29.jpg]

Heeeere snipey snipey...
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
got an email saying i could order this, since it was one of the ones i stuffed up on, so put my order in. also looked at the getting the eva, but once shipping was added in, it was $136NZD. :O thats roughly half a weeks wages for me right now.

chucked it in my cart for next time, when the nemo trains come up. got motorbike registration due this month, and thats 2 weeks wages, kinda need rego more than trains.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • ActionChugger
Its not fair...all our money should be used for buying toys and not for everyday living....I am sure the Police Officer will understand when he pulls you over for expired registration.

Congratulations on your order, I am hoping ours comes today or tomorrow.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, sunhuntin