Ripley's TnA (talk n action) Collection

47 Replies, 50123 Views

Before I go through and start selling some of the duplicates off of my collection I wanted to put together a quick couple of pics to show them off a bit. I was thinking of doing a video of them all running and talking but that would likely take quite a bit to produce and well it could be risky since there are so many... Could have engines everywhere.

To be honest I never intended to have this many. I first scored the TnA Japanaese accent D10, Toby and James. They all needed repair. I figured I would go through and see if I could get them going and was hooked after that. Since then I have had tons of these and repaired a number of different issues.

Here are some pics.

[Image: EADE3206-86B0-43A1-906E-5FEC336DDEFB_zpsuehqz1ob.jpg]
[Image: 4CCA77CA-30AE-477F-87D8-6AA39EAF29DF_zpsmzu7ytid.jpg]
[Image: 551F7F07-638E-4BA6-A8AB-4BB3A675FA30_zpsb5elrexc.jpg]
[Image: 3A563348-D06F-4CB2-A305-32541116D7B3_zpsgxyyfkio.jpg]
[Image: C873E22B-0CB2-412F-89A0-3E888F835287_zpslx0tiacw.jpg]

So in the tote on the left there is a British Accent James, Japanese Percy, and 3 Japanese Thomas's. They all need some repairs. Then in the tote on the right is all parts.

If anyone has questions, needs assistance, or a specific part, please do not hesitate I would be happy to help.
[-] The following 5 users Like ripley802's post:
  • , ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, Oswald216
Wow...very impressive!
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yes, I need a American James voice chip please!!! Lol
Very cool indeed!!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802
(05-12-2016, 01:41 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: Yes, I need a American James voice chip please!!! Lol
Very cool indeed!!Smile

Sadly that is one I do not have a spare for. Big Grin

I am still in the hunt for you though. We will find another one sooner or later.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
impressive collection! you are truly the TnA master!!

long shot, but do you have a spare pinchy for diesel 10 please? i just unpacked mine [writing you a pm at present] and the arm snapped off at the base. not too concerned, as i can glue it down and have it stil look good, but thought i would check before going taking that step
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
(05-12-2016, 02:27 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: impressive collection! you are truly the TnA master!!

long shot, but do you have a spare pinchy for diesel 10 please? i just unpacked mine [writing you a pm at present] and the arm snapped off at the base. not too concerned, as i can glue it down and have it stil look good, but thought i would check before going taking that step

Thanks Sunhuntin..

Nooooo not the pinchy.. Undecided. I have seen a few on Jauce with th same issue, seems to be a common thing. I sent you a PM back, but that is a piece I do not have an extra one for. I would like to try and replicate it though. Would be perfect for a 3D Print job I am sure. Although I do not have a 3D printer.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
(05-12-2016, 08:40 AM)ripley802 Wrote: Thanks Sunhuntin..

Nooooo not the pinchy.. Undecided. I have seen a few on Jauce with th same issue, seems to be a common thing. I sent you a PM back, but that is a piece I do not have an extra one for. I would like to try and replicate it though. Would be perfect for a 3D Print job I am sure. Although I do not have a 3D printer.

YES!! So if the 3D printer idea is ever put into action, I too would like to put in an order for a Pinchy arm as well!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super
On noooo.. You have a broken one too? Or just being prepared in case? I remember one member on here had the claw part from a normal D10 produced but not the entire arm. Will have to see what we can come up with.
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
Is it the same one as a normal D10?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
(05-12-2016, 11:00 AM)Nigels Wrote: Is it the same one as a normal D10?

Nope. This one extends up and swivels. You can kind of see it in the top pic. I have it raised up. Sort of fragile though as it is small.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super