The Beginning of the next Custom

16 Replies, 20090 Views

The beginning of the next Custom... Wonder what it could be???

[Image: 003_zpsyzhr4op8.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like Super's post:
  • ActionChugger, DalaGStanator, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Nice MacIntosh red siderods!?!?
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
Steam or diesel, what could it be?
I'm kind of hoping on a steam engine myself
[-] The following 1 user Likes WoodWheel92's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Is the chassis from a Salty? It certainly looks like it.
Gold paint on the chassis and switch? What can it be? Next clue please. Big Grin
Maybe a Class 08? Seems to be the right chassis.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
(07-13-2016, 06:30 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: Maybe a Class 08? Seems to be the right chassis.

I think Diesel, Paxton, 'Arry, and Bert use a C-battery, and they all don't have siderods, so it's not a class 08, unless Super's going to try and fit a Diesel body shell onto a Salty/Spencer chassis! Good luck with that. (It's probably possible.. also please someone help me omfg theres a moth in my room AGAIN ;_____; AND ITS RIGHT ABOVE ME OMG HELP WHY DOESMY COMPUTER NEED TO BE RIGHT UNDER A LIGHT IN MY ROOM)
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)
(07-13-2016, 11:40 PM)Miksolo Wrote: I think Diesel, Paxton, 'Arry, and Bert use a C-battery, and they all don't have siderods, so it's not a class 08.

The earlier versions did use C batteries, but Diesel was updated with the flat drive unit (as seen in the photo). Paxton was only released with the flat type, and the new 'Arry and Bert were the final TrackMaster engines released in the old syle (Ucwepn has both the C and AA versions). However, none of the Class 08 characters were ever released with "real" connecting rods.
And....what will be the accompanying Coaches, Baggage Car and Caboose. The color scheme should be evident now. Still to complete, Lettering and logos on all and black stripping on the coaches. I may also paint the roof of the baggage car to match the others. I didn't paint that one originally because it came that color but next to the ones I did paint it looks out of place as I specially blended the gold.

What could it be??? [Image: confused-shrug-smiley-emoticon.gif]

[Image: 003_zpswwl3cfr2.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, ripley802, WoodWheel92
Very nice Super. Was this all using the Airbrush? Very professional looking. Can't wait to see more. Big Grin