The Beginning of the next Custom

16 Replies, 19929 Views

Thats correct Ripley but I only painted the roofs of the coaches and the roof and chassis of the caboose and I used masking. I love the Airbrush but I haven't got any better than to just spray away but I will never go back to a spray can. Spray cans have far too much heavy pigment in the paint and goes on way too thick for models in my opinion with not control. Airbrushing covers with less paint and adheres very well when used with primer.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
What is this train? I don't recognize it. Please give hints or something of that kind. It looks very Potteresque, that's for sure.
Is it the Orient Express?
Modeling the LNER (and some Thomas stuff) in OO Scale.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TrainMan2001's post:
  • ripley802
Is it a class 07 or mallard
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If it were Mallard, it would've had red wheels and/or white/silver rims and normal-coloured siderods.
(08-09-2016, 07:07 AM)DalaGStanator Wrote: If it were Mallard, it would've had red wheels and/or white/silver rims and normal-coloured siderods.

It's just a guess maybe a different a4 or something
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
To me that chassis looks suspiciously like the 7100 Yoshitsune one which makes me wonder if you are working on a 'Wild West' type train especially with that style of coach and caboose Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin