Are These Also New Tokyo Disney Trains???

6 Replies, 5008 Views

Are these something new from Tokyo Disney or old? Have we talked about these before? The Buz train looks different from the regular released train.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator
Maybe resort exclusives as opposed to the mass market offerings?
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Oh yes, they are definitely only from the Gift Shop within Disneyland Tokyo. I know I haven't seen that Buzz Lightyear before but not sure about the Mickey Mouse one. For some reason my mind is telling me we have talked about it before. I can't tell what that is on Buzz's rear car though. The rear car on the Mickey train looks to be a windup toy key, wonder if it turns when the train is moving.
This Buzz train is definitely better than the Dream Railway version.

The "wind up key" on the other one most likely doesn't turn (if it did, there would've been traction tyres on the wheels, which I can't see).
[-] The following 1 user Likes DalaGStanator's post:
  • Super
Hard to see if there are traction tires or not.
I was close to getting one of these I saw on eBay. The seller was in California, but the price was too much for me. This was a few months ago so they have been out for awhile. Sort of glad I did not get it now.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Ah, maybe we talked about it back then. Took a look after your mention and located this. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Plarail-...SwbsBXjnWg Still can't see exactly what the rear car is... maybe a rocket launcher?

And this... http://www.ebay.com/itm/Limited-Plarail-...SwayZXjnWU
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802