Is There Really A Market For These?

7 Replies, 11113 Views

Is There Really A Market For These?

[Image: Uvvntitled_zpsf113810b.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I guess as an event exclusive there is a market they are not easy to get, I would never buy one! haha
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super
Is that what they are...event exclusives? I do see a lot of these available at Yahoo Japan auctions and wondered. Can't you get the same invisible effect by just removing the shells of our existing trains? I have also seen plain plastic white shells and wanted to know if anyone used them for painting in their own scheme.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
yes there are event exclusives with white shells that come with decals and can be colored on the kids then draw and put stickers on them.

(05-14-2014, 04:02 PM)Super Wrote: Is that what they are...event exclusives? I do see a lot of these available at Yahoo Japan auctions and wondered. Can't you get the same invisible effect by just removing the shells of our existing trains? I have also seen plain plastic white shells and wanted to know if anyone used them for painting in their own scheme.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • Super
Thats a good idea for the white ones. I wonder if they would take using washable markers on them. Then if the child wants to redo it all you have to do is wash it off. Thanks Gerisplarail1
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
i want one, lol. but then i like stuff like that.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Could be worth having to spray into UK colours! Could be our first Shinkansen. Perhaps even in old BR colours and say it was a hush hush prototype from derby works. LOL
You know, I would buy a lot of stuff if it is trackmaster or tomy.......this I would not. I find it, well, crappy. I would defiantly buy a prototype but this seems a bit out if my league. I would have literally no use for this.
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!