Advance Train Rush Terminal Controller

27 Replies, 34909 Views

(10-22-2016, 02:39 AM)plarnold Wrote: That is the switch for AUTO-MANUAL mode. Auto mode is when the station acts like the ALS stations. Four trains stop and get released at the same time (That is one of the auto modes. I am not sure if there are others).

-plarnold

Thanks Plarnold, I was just curious, I already got my one on pre-order, but nice to know some of the detail before it arrives Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Just got the confirmation my one is on its way Smile
I am anxious to here both of your opinions about this incredible station once you get it and have played around with it. I assume that we will only see a video form AC as Nigel hasn't figured out how to use his video camera yet....right? Big Grin
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(11-03-2016, 09:45 PM)Super Wrote: I am anxious to here both of your opinions about this incredible station once you get it and have played around with it. I assume that we will only see a video form AC as Nigel hasn't figured out how to use his video camera yet....right? Big Grin

But AC hasn't posted in awhile. Undecided. Where is he??? But yeah videos are good. Nigel needs a layout too. Big Grin
He has been lurking in the shadows...Halloween is his time of year... [Image: scary-smiley-screaming-emoticon.gif]
I wonder if AC's been locked up for credit card fraud or something as he's been absent for so long lol!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
(11-04-2016, 07:38 PM)Nigels Wrote: I wonder if AC's been locked up for credit card fraud or something as he's been absent for so long lol!

[Image: face-slap.gif]

Been busy. Refinanced the house, painted the rest of the house, changing kitchen appliances, buying a new ride, been assembling Lego Technic mondels, scheduling to finish the basement finally.

But thanks for making fun of me while I am away. Dodgy Big Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • Nigels, ripley802, Super
I am really excited to see the finished basement when complete and possibly a large toy room. Glad to hear you are all ok.....Now back to the regularly scheduled teasing [Image: yahoo-animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ActionChugger