Advance Train Rush Terminal Controller

27 Replies, 34891 Views

Nice vid there AC, apart from one of the new trains and the big station I've got all the other new releases so far Big Grin

If you're wondering the one i don't have yet is the N700 AS-01, AS-01 used to be a Shinkansen-0
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Too bad the tracks are not designed to handle regular pls rail trains.
I missed the reservation Dodgy

http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10407531

Manufacturer : Tomy (TakaraTomy)
Scale : Non
Material : ABS , POM , PC , Rubber , PP
Series : Plarail Advance
Release Date : Early Nov(Sep. 30, 2016 Pre-order start.)
Regular Price : 8,800yen about 86.8USD
Sales Price : 7,480yen about 73.78USD
Points Acquired : 224pointsOther Currencies
JAN code : 4904810861294
Item code : 861294

Copyright TOMY

- Arrival and departure of four of advance vehicle is automatically! Powerful doubled in the surround linked!

- The Pla Advance's first large station.
- Station has a 4 line, automatic stop-automatic departure is done.
- Further according to the motion, the sound is generated. Unprecedented railway experience wrapped are such a surround effect is possible.
- Or stop and running the choice of manually at the station in front of the control panel, equipped with a sound button.

[Commodity content]
Station body (1), roof parts (1), station building parts (1), the pillar parts (2), the seal (1), instruction manual (1)

( This is a machine translation. Please allow for possible misinterpretations in the text. )

Item Size : 44.5 x 24 x 10 cm
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
Thanks for the heads up AC, it's scheduled for release on 3rd November, I've placed a pre-order with Amazon.co.jp through From Japan and it's even a little bit cheaper than through Hobby Search Big GrinBig Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ActionChugger, Super
Awesome
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
Does this mean you have one now AC?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
According to Amazon its not officially released until November 3rd Smile
How annoying, the sound effects can only be set for the No. 1 line closest to the controls. So if you select Shinkansen for the first line, then all of them will be Shinkansen sound effects.

-plarnold
(10-21-2016, 02:00 PM)ActionChugger Wrote: Awesome

AC - Did you notice the loco on the inner-most loop? If I'm not mistaken that looks like a new one, not seen that one before as far as I recall - type 7000 by the look of the livery isn't it? Smile

(10-21-2016, 11:32 PM)plarnold Wrote: How annoying, the sound effects can only be set for the No. 1 line closest to the controls. So if you select Shinkansen for the first line, then all of them will be Shinkansen sound effects.

-plarnold

Plarnold, can you tell me what the on-off-on switch below the 'door close' sound button does? Just curious... Smile
(This post was last modified: 10-22-2016, 12:37 AM by Nigels.)
(10-22-2016, 12:36 AM)Nigels Wrote: AC - Did you notice the loco on the inner-most loop? If I'm not mistaken that looks like a new one, not seen that one before as far as I recall - type 7000 by the look of the livery isn't it? Smile

Plarnold, can you tell me what the on-off-on switch below the 'door close' sound button does? Just curious... Smile

That is the switch for AUTO-MANUAL mode. Auto mode is when the station acts like the ALS stations. Four trains stop and get released at the same time (That is one of the auto modes. I am not sure if there are others).

-plarnold
[-] The following 1 user Likes plarnold's post:
  • Super