sets on Walmart, not listied in ixbyix

31 Replies, 39780 Views

Thanks, at first I thought they were different engines, now I understand.
It's funny about Bert. In one series FP labels him as just Bert then in another it's Iron Bert.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 01:36 PM by Super.)
Drewbenn

2017/2, NA

I don't know if the numbers are missing or if they were skipped, but here are the numbers on blind bags so far, I will update you when I open them:

Hi Drewbenn,
Confirming your 2017/2 except 40 in NA because 40 wasn't in the box.

40 Hiro

50 Millie
61 Construction Toby
64 Monster Troublesome Truck
68 Animal Dash
70 Paxton
101 Animal Percy
123 Special Edition Thomas
124 Andes Gordon (Tootsie)
125 Edward
126 Aquatic Spencer
127 Henry
128 Charleston Charms Diesel (Tootsie)
129 Diesel 10
130 Charms Rosie (Tootsie)
131 Belle
132 Space Scruff
133 Aquatic Ben

Actually,
68 Animal Dash looks more like Night Time Dash if that was nighttime dash. Is Animal Dash supposed to be a different engine?

[Image: 2f5e2ebb76bad23832a2320f3f661c82.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2017, 10:59 PM by Pablo392.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Pablo392's post:
  • Reivax, sunhuntin
That's definitely night time dash. The one that came in the 3-pack with peacock Millie. According to the one wiki there's 7 animal trains (including the snake cargo) in the animal series and no dash animals.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Reivax's post:
  • drewbenn
(02-16-2017, 10:55 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Hi Drewbenn,
Confirming your 2017/2 except 40 in NA because 40 wasn't in the box.

Actually,
68 Animal Dash looks more like Night Time Dash if that was nighttime dash. Is Animal Dash supposed to be a different engine?

Great, thank you! I've updated my page (showing Hiro as unavailable in North America until someone tells me something different). May I use your picture for the missing pictures on my page? It's nice when they're all in one place like that Smile And like Reivax said, I just had it wrong, and I've corrected it to Night Time Dash.
[-] The following 1 user Likes drewbenn's post:
  • Pablo392
Absolutely, no problem. If you need more pictures in same format, let me know.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 01:36 PM by Super.)
In case you can use the picture(s).

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Drew,
For some reason, when I save my list and go back to it, some of the collapsed lists get expanded, they don't remain collapsed. Is it just for me (maybe my browser) or have you heard anyone else having same issue?
*cough* yeah, I know what the problem is. I've actually been aware of it for a while. The "list of collapsed tables (waves, blister packs, etc.)" is stored in a 32-bit bitmask, just like how each individual table is stored. But there are more than 32 tables now! So after the 32nd table, the 33rd table "loops" around and takes up the same bit as the first table.

To fix it, I need to separate it out into 2 or more lists. At first I thought it would be pretty easy but I ran into a couple hiccups and just kind of put it off for a while. I still plan on getting back to it, and getting it fixed.... sometime.....

The workaround is to collapse/expand the tables at the end, _then_ set the first 3 or 4 tables the way you want them. At least, that usually works for me....

Sorry Sad
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2018, 01:35 PM by Super.)
No problem, it really is fine. It could be a huge job, or maybe a simple table restructure, but maybe you can offer to collapse years at a time as nesting tables, not sure if this is even possible if you are limited to 32 of them at any given time. I figured this way maybe the years can stay collapsed even if the sub-table stays expanded due to some kind of limitation. I am sure you already thought about these, but it's still perfectly usable.

Also, maybe it's my aging phone, but the website seems to hang for a while before it can be responsive on Chrome on Android 6.0.