How do you display your trains

32 Replies, 20049 Views

OK, here's an update:
I LOST MY PHONE!!!! I should find it soon. I didn't do anything yet to the room except the before and after pictures.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
Rokman

It may be better that once you start your new layout room to start your own thread about it and that way all your pictures and information can be found in one, easy to find, location. They may just all get lost it this thread. Good luck finding your phone. I am not into the the modern day cell phones but can't you call it from a different phone and follow the ring tones?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I didn't want to bump this but I guess someone used Plarail display cases and how big are they?
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
Plarail display cases? Not sure if they made them or not or are you just talking about any displays cases?
Hey super can I see some more photos of your train organization bins shelves etc
I used to have this really weird colorful thing that hung from the ceiling and I would put all my classic Tomy through Trackmaster trains on that. It was supposed to be temporary but then I forgot to get something else lol. I don't have too much classic stuff but I have a decent amount. I took it down since I'm redoing my room so hopefully I should get an actual shelf for them soon. I really would not recommend it as I'm pretty sure it was supposed to hold clothes and it swung (but it did have holes they could sit in and not roll away on). I have some pictures of it with some engines missing off of it. Parts and pieces of what I own are in boxes I still need to find.
[Image: my-old-shelf-thing-2.jpg]
[Image: my-old-shelf-thing.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like Tyler the Eevee's post:
  • Knapford, Super, Tharazero1
Tyler, don't forget to come back and show us what you come up with once you re-do your room. Smile
No problem haha, very excited to finally get things up and running again. Planning on order some more trains and tracks once I find all of mine. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler the Eevee's post:
  • Super
[Image: Plarail-Display.jpg]
What do you guys think?
[-] The following 6 users Like rizki23's post:
  • bijomaru78, chrisjo, drewbenn, FfarquharDeveloper, Super, Tharazero1
Very neat and unique Rizki, is this your own idea?