Anyone know what this one is?

12 Replies, 9907 Views

I know I have seen this box before, and I was thinking it was a gold edition of something. I was hoping it was the Rapit, but I think that one has a cutout window where you can see it. Unfortunately the auction only has the one image. Undecided

Thoughts?
http://auctions.c.yimg.jp/images.auction...k12034.jpg
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Nigels, Super
That looks like Pokemon

Due to the pokeballs on the box, I have no other information unfortunately.
Sincerely SodorBricks

[-] The following 2 users Like Starworld101's post:
  • ripley802, Super
Gold Pokemon Train.

-plarnold
[-] The following 2 users Like plarnold's post:
  • ripley802, Super
Awesome.. thanks guys. Yep, I recall seeing that now that you mention it. I think I will give this one a go. Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Nigels, sunhuntin, Super
Well I won.. and at the opening bid of 2500¥ too. This seller had several other items that were brand new in the box that I wanted and bid on which I was out bid in. Benkai (spelled wrong probably) and then both of the "Snow Blower" type engines, the rare blue engine one and the other black one. Oh well maybe next time..
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • Nigels, Super
Congratulations. Are you planning on opening it? What Pokemon train is this gold of?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(11-09-2016, 01:37 AM)Super Wrote: Congratulations. Are you planning on opening it? What Pokemon train is this gold of?

I am not sure, probably will open it, but now take out of the plastic most likely. I believe this one that @Sunhuntin has is the one:
http://sunsthomasandfriends.weebly.com/t...-sets.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
That sure is beautiful but it looks like there should be 5 characters rather than 3.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
On a related note Mr Ripley I got those Pokemon Characters, they are quite nice, good selection and all around 2/3rd to 1 inch tall Smile

Have to say I would have gone of it if I'd seen this one as well, it does look lovely Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-09-2016, 10:08 PM by Nigels.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, Super
Reviving this old thread I thought you may like to know Mr Ripley that I just won one of these beautiful gold pokemon trains, brand new, sealed in box for the princely price of 550 yen Big Grin

Annoyingly as I bought it through Jauce the 'system charge' is almost as much as the item was lol!!!
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, sunhuntin, Super