What did you do to your trains today?

575 Replies, 578045 Views

Hi Super yes the Bob's cola is HO,

The covers are great but until the frames are finished they take a long time to deploy and then remove to play trains so I am leaving them off for the week as I have much catching up to do with filming. I want to try and do customs 6 before the weekend and I am expecting Trackmaster Gator to also arrive.

Those nasty zombies hehe where will they turn up next!!??

Yes Spencer is still running as great as ever with the 3v (2.4v nimh) in the tender and ultra dash motor, he certainly gets the passengers where they need to go in a big hurry and he tracks very well as he is quite heavy Tongue

Ferdinand oh Ferdinand, he is having some running problems particularly being too light at the front since I have weighted down the back and glued his slipper gear to enhance pulling power with the upgraded motor, he almost does a wheelie at times (at the worst times) like when there's an important corner. I will pull him apart maybe tomorrow and try and shift some weight around. The log car is snow Henry's and when I was mowing the lawn out the front I found a cut piece of tree branch that looked like a Giant tree log for the railway. Been toying with the idea of using it and I attached it today and now I want to do a couple more as it seems to look fantastic!

I have done quite a few of these promo type photos with customs I show on facebook, why not I say haha!
[Image: b5f5d515-fab6-49de-8a69-2e10afdba580.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • emilyfan101, HankAmericanEngine, sunhuntin, Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard

Messages In This Thread
What did you do to your trains today? - by Ucwepn - 05-19-2014, 06:31 AM
RE: What did you do to your trains today? - by Ucwepn - 06-30-2014, 03:33 PM