[-] The following 3 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No, PerkyHydrAan, Super
Ah...you were just a young buck back then 😁
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins, PerkyHydrAan
Yep..and didn’t even know it.
Quite the learning curve from 42 to 54.
Geez Super, now you’ve got me pondering the next twelve years, because if the curve is as steep from 54 to 66, there will be nothing left of me by then!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Mister No
(05-13-2022, 02:24 AM)Muddy Poppins Wrote: there will be nothing left of me by then!

Just the legacy of Muddy Poppins and the most Complete Collection of Motorized Thomases.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
What did I do with my trains today???
Hmmmm... easy question! Same thing I do everyday🙄
make more room of course!😁
[-] The following 1 user Likes trevor369's post:
  • Super
yesterday i made thomas big set and today i gave all my locos a run on it
sadly no road Sad
dreaming of piles of track 
[-] The following 1 user Likes stainedgaming's post:
  • Super
I made a layout so I could try some of the train ideas I have, I haven't run too many today. I'm quite happy with the layout as It's compact and looks pretty good (I've made bigger and cooler ones in the past )
The magic of the GWR
[-] The following 1 user Likes Donald9Douglas10Oliver11mp's post:
  • Super
[Image: F6-C5283-A-DD09-4-CB2-89-C3-E3695-D23-B94-B.jpg][Image: 1-C566-CA2-65-BA-4-B3-A-A50-E-433-B5-B7-F731-A.jpg]

While doing some cleaning under my bed, I found two pieces of porous black packing foam I kept a few years ago (probably from a laptop or other hardware). Being dissatisfied with the coal load in 69420's tender (hot melt glue and clay), I thought I should cut a piece of the foam and see how it would look in its place. Sure enough, it makes a radical difference. The clay-glue coal stuck so hard I couldn't tear through it/rip it out, so I had to cut a thin layer and hastily glue it on top. Nevertheless, it gave me a much more realistic result that not only looks more proportionate, but is quicker and easier to use. Even tank engines with tiny bunkers need several hundreds of individual lumps and not a few dozens mushed together/buried under smooth layers. To think I went to the length of moulding and casting the coal from an Edward for my custom Henry, when a perfect solution was right under the bed the whole time. Now I know what method I'll use for later engines, hoppers, staithes, chutes or anything loaded with coal. Maybe even other materials like gravel for ballast (painted, obviously). Wonderful.
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2023, 10:04 PM by DalaGStanator.)
[-] The following 3 users Like DalaGStanator's post:
  • generic_truck_69420, Super, Therealblack64YT
nothing Smile
mostly Plarail items
[-] The following 1 user Likes PerkyHydrAan's post:
  • Therealblack64YT
Brilliant idea LaG
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator