Thomas Figures in TOMY/Tomica World/ Plarail?

4 Replies, 5321 Views

Hi there, I wanted to ask everyone something. Has there been any other figures made for the Thomas and Friends Tomica World/Motor Road and Rail? Idea

I know there was Bertie's driver, a stationmaster/driver/fireman/guard in the Thomas Adventure Set (7408) as I own one; and there was a Fat Controller in the same set and A Day Out with James (7412). Smile
none for the motor road and rail that i know. plarail has released a couple of plakids modelled after thomas characters, my favourite being the fat controller in a white suit from the anniversary set. they are larger than the ones you mentioned.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • B'Station Official, WoodWheel92
Asides from those little figures, there have been PlaKids of Sir Topham Hatt, three Workmen figures, Sir Topham Hatt in white suit, and most recently Sailor John.
[-] The following 3 users Like jdogman's post:
  • B'Station Official, MuddyPoppins, WoodWheel92
(12-26-2016, 03:56 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: none for the motor road and rail that i know. plarail has released a couple of plakids modelled after thomas characters, my favourite being the fat controller in a white suit from the anniversary set. they are larger than the ones you mentioned.

Thank you for your reply, I did not know the scale of the PlaKids ones were larger! So Sir Topham Hatt was released in the Sir Topham Hatt's Office and a guard/driver/fireman/stationmaster figure was released in Conductor's House and Emily Town Set and Tom Tipper was released in the Post Office set? Idea

Yes, the 60th Anniversary Sir Topham Hatt is a cool figure! Big Grin

(12-26-2016, 04:44 AM)jdogman Wrote: Asides from those little figures, there have been PlaKids of Sir Topham Hatt, three Workmen figures, Sir Topham Hatt in white suit, and most recently Sailor John.

Thank you for your reply! Are these sets with the workmen hard to find on Jauce/Japanese Yahoo Auction? Smile
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2016, 04:46 AM by B'Station Official.)
(12-26-2016, 04:44 AM)jdogman Wrote: Asides from those little figures, there have been PlaKids of Sir Topham Hatt, three Workmen figures, Sir Topham Hatt in white suit, and most recently Sailor John.

I wonder if we'll see a Captain Joe figure sometime to go with the Railboat Tours Skiff.
Creator of upcoming series "Sudrian Tales"
Amateur voice actor
Still haven't painted FFF's Daisy lol sorry my guy (i promise I'll get that airbrush kit soon)