TOMY Plarail Catalog Discussion Thread

40 Replies, 36458 Views

You are doing a fantastic job for us Ripley and I want to again thank you for sharing your great collection of Catalogs with us. Because your collection is so great I have moved it into the Members Only, My Collections, Plarail Forum. https://www.blueplastictracks.com/showth...6#pid26856
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, ripley802
New Years added and he archive is complete for now which has 1999-2017 so far. I was hoping the 2017 had some future coming releases but they will likely be in the 2017-2018 release.

Also check out the 2002-2003 issue which was made available by Plarnold (thank you, Plarnold). It has Powerful Gordon!! Very cool..Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like ripley802's post:
  • mod thana, Super
Thank you Plarnold!

That is so cool seeing the Powerful Gordon in the Retail Catalog as I thought he was a special release.
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, ripley802
I can't tell you how many times I have used Ripleys great collection of Plarail Catalogs for researching release years and for simply browsing of these great trains. I want to thank Ripley again for sharing his collection with us as it surely doesn't go unappreciated with me.

[Image: signboard-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 4 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, ripley802
Thanks Super and not a problem at all. I am glad to be able o provide them to the community and hope that they are a nice research tool for the members. Now if we all could only learn Japanese I think we would be in great shape.. Big GrinCool
[-] The following 4 users Like ripley802's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Off The Rails, Super
I just won an auction for the new 2017-2018 Catalog. I will add it to the other thread once it arrives. Big Grin

[Image: 4_B598_E84-7_BCD-4_CD6-_B4_E5-45_E65_DF1693_F.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like ripley802's post:
  • ActionChugger, Cloudman, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
There's Tomica Hyper Rescue Drive Head - the Shinkalion anime will take it's place in January.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • ripley802
Fantastic, Ripley!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ripley802
I see robots AngelBig Grin
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
2017-2018 Catalog has been posted. Most we have seen already I think but there look to be some nice things in there. I am interested in the Station which looks like the new clear tunnels will go on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • mod thana