Ripley's TnA (Talk n Action) Repair Thread

93 Replies, 99127 Views

(03-30-2017, 12:33 AM)ripley802 Wrote: I had Gordon completely fixed and re-wired. I put the shell back on then realized that the activation mechinisim was getting stuck. After taking the shell back off I found the axle gear was off a bit causing a bind to occur. I fixed that then the speaker fell off. The speakers they use in these are so cheaply made and fragile when soldered on. I took the speaker off of the Gordon that I recently got (mentioned in the initial post), and low and behold the same thing happened with that one. Grrrrr..ConfusedDodgy

So anyway, I did find the speaker that the use on Amazon and snagged the last lot of 16, so they should be here next week.

The member also sent 3 TnA Thomas engines so I will start on those while waiting on the speakers.
Giggle...I'm sorry Ripley, but remember when I warned you long ago that they were the most fragile, high maintenance, finicky, pains in the butt to mess with? Lol
Honestly though, I am really proud of you and your dedication to them, and the skill that you have cultivated in mastering them!! Good job!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • ripley802, Super

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ripley's TnA (Talk n Action) Repair Thread - by MuddyPoppins - 03-30-2017, 04:25 AM