Cattle Car from Where?

5 Replies, 8993 Views

Because of my penchant for things that are different I picked this cattle car up from Ebay. The blue color attracted me as I haven't seen one like this before. I am curious to know what train or set it may have come in. There are no brand markings at all on the chassis except for 'Made in China' I am only assuming that its Trackmaster/Mattel but it may be HiT or Tomy. Have any ideas?

[Image: 003.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, WoodWheel92
It was difficult at first but it came with the TrackMaster Splatter around the 2008 3-car assortment by HiT Toy Company.

[Image: latest?cb=20111016212628]
[-] The following 10 users Like jdogman's post:
  • , DalaGStanator, mod thana, MuddyPoppins, ripley802, sunhuntin, Super, Tharazero1, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Jdog to my rescue again, Thank you my friend. Smile I would have never guessed Splatter. Undecided
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Ucwepn
Wow...jdogman is amazing!!
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2017, 10:12 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super, Ucwepn
I didn't know that was going to get such a big positive response. Thanks. We're currently thinking about ways to comprehensively cover the rolling stock on the TrackMaster Wikia as well as the engines have been so that it can be easier to find things. It's difficult though as there are just so many Troublesome Trucks with faces and colours.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • Super
That sounds like a lot of work for you but appreciated by all. Smile