evolta battery world record train run

31 Replies, 39267 Views

Here is a link I pinched from the plarail FB page, the most unreal tower of plarail track I have ever seen.

http://www.hardwarezone.com.my/tech-news...rld-record
[-] The following 3 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine, Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
Amazing! That's just....... AMAZING!
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
I do not have that much credit in the my credit card!!

RM100,000 = $32K usd

Jealous! LOL
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
How cool but after viewing the site, how disappointing. Only one picture of the layout and no video? Maybe Panasonic is not a leader in technology if they didn't hire a videographer and photographer. I would really like to see a whole album of pictures from this layout. It also begs the question...did they alter the Shinkansens motor to draw less power or something and did they take a pack of batteries of the rack of the nearest store or use something specially configured at the factory. Not that I don't think this was all cool but just the strain of going that high and an Alkaline battery for that distance.....I want to see more.

Thanks Ucwepn.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Wish I had 100,000 or whatever bucks to build one. That would be awsome ! I miss those old stackable gurders Tomy Thomas offered. You just can't get it with trackmaster anymore.
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trackmaster-Rail-Yard's post:
  • thehsvdude
Super, some pictures floating around shows a videographer by the structure, so I am sure we will see a vid soon Smile

[Image: 10333775_863150933698746_8958001344984896876_o.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like ActionChugger's post:
  • Super, thehsvdude
Fantastic ActionChugger

Thank you, I look forward to seeing more. I see distance counter on the left and a clock timer on the right so it looks like they just started.
does anyone have personal experience with this battery? tempted to buy a few packs for the next show, try and make things a bit more streamlined and not having to change batteries all the darn time.

the whole thing is amazing. goes to show what a big pull plarail has over there.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
I have not tried this battery but i do use Sanyo's Eneloop rechargeable batteries. Also purchased a 16 battery charger and double AA conversion case for C batteries. So all of my locomotives now run on just AA batteries. Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • sunhuntin
Sunhuntin

Wouldn't it be better to use rechargeables for your shows to save on money?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Gerisplarail1