Jauce got me good

44 Replies, 47519 Views

Sounds like there is going to be a big surprise when the shipping bill comes if its that big.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(01-02-2018, 12:30 AM)Super Wrote: Sounds like there is going to be a big surprise when the shipping bill comes if its that big.

Ah shoot! I thought this was small! And I kinda spent most of my jauce money with about $30 left... Anyone got an estimate on how much shipping will cost? I may need to break out some emergency funds...

(01-01-2018, 11:58 PM)ripley802 Wrote: Have a look here:
https://www.blueplastictracks.com/showth...p?tid=2440

I will try and get the pics fixed but I have two of these.

I am certainly looking forward to seeing the pictures, thanks. I kinda saw this on a spur of the moment thing and said, "This looks awesome!", and bought it. From what I can tell, the battery terminals will need to be fixed on mine, and I need to track another plastic roof thing for the top left of the station. I hope I can get it working but what I am now currently more worried about is paying for the shipping.
XD

Thanks again. I look forward to seeing your images once you can find the time to fox them.
(This post was last modified: 01-02-2018, 12:37 AM by ThomasBlue.)
If you are worried about the shipping costs, it may be best to see the differences of the shipping options and choose accordingly. The cheapest may be the way to go if funds are scarce but plan on it taking a month or two to get to your house.
At this point I don't mind waiting...

As long as I can avoid getting murdered by the costs of shipping as best I can this time this time.
T_T

How can I estimate my lowest cost of shipping possible? Or will they do that for me, and will it all come in one box, or will that be more expensive?
Maybe someone here who uses Jauce can help you out with this.
i dont know if theres a way to estimate the shipping cost or not, but they give you several options with various costs. i always go the cheapest, and it arrives within a couple of weeks. that may vary with your local post carrier. i know canada post is slow as molasses. [3 months for a box to arrive from there to new zealand, nerve wracking when its a couple hundred dollars].

my orders have always arrived in the same box, except in a couple of cases where i had oversized items or massive amounts.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • ThomasBlue
This advice helps quite a bit. Thank you.
:3
(01-02-2018, 12:34 AM)ThomasBlue Wrote: Thanks again. I look forward to seeing your images once you can find the time to fox them.
I have updated my original post with the fixed images.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • ThomasBlue
(01-02-2018, 11:43 PM)ripley802 Wrote: I have updated my original post with the fixed images.

Ah, I see, thanks. I believe those pics may help, although I'll see exactly what needs repair when the item comes. As show in my picture from the auction site, the top left dome is missing, do you know where I could find/buy a replacement for that, or would that be difficult to obtain?
No problem. I am actually still looking for another one for the second set i have as well. It was incomplete when i purchased it. They do come up from time to time in the sight parts category usually though.