Radioactive Treasures!!

24 Replies, 24455 Views

No the signs in the station are in both English & Japanese.
[Image: image.jpg]

Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes MuddyPoppins's post:
  • Super
Right Muddy/BPT Crew, here's the results.

[Image: IMG_3464.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3465.jpg]

[Image: IMG_3466.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like StarSwitcher07's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super
@Star

Are those faces removable or molded into the wagons body?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Thank you Starswitcher07...it looks like they are just very well made modsSad
I suppose they are still worth 1400¥ for the time and effort someone put into scrapping brandnew Bandai tecs for their faces, but it's still a bid disappointing:/ ...somehow the look on the laughing face van seems contemptible to me at the moment. :/
(01-19-2018, 08:41 PM)Super Wrote: @Star

Are those faces removable or molded into the wagons body?

@Star Yes...AND I have only one more technical question too...my measuring tape blocks the part I am curious about, and I just can't see yours that closely.
At the top of the face, where the molded painted black stripe/bar detailing of the wagon meets the face mold...are they connected? Does it slide into the notch? Does the bar make contact with the inner edge of the face mold?
I only ask because these outer edges of the face molds are completely uncorrupted and pristine. I realize that it's a last grasp at the straw, but it was described as "First press limited exhibition only", and if once these face molds are installed on a Bandai tec wagon, that bar and that top inner edge of the face mold become one? Or at least so that it could never be pristine again if removed?