anybody recognise this please?

15 Replies, 12168 Views

Looking at this thief's channel it looks like all he has is stolen videos from all over YouTube as I recognize several that are not theirs.

Message sent. There was also another thief that reposted one of his just the other day

Here is the authentic Ucwepn Video not plagiarized by this thief.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • Chrizzly, Off The Rails
oh dear what have I done - is ignorance any defence
[-] The following 1 user Likes bollard's post:
  • Off The Rails
Yes, it catches all of us off guard sometimes. Last year, a YT channel swiped a ton of content from several Japanese Plarail fans and reposted it. They also uploaded the same content to several mirrors channels until it was getting difficult to find the original posts. Ah, all that ad revenue and none of the actual work! Dodgy

Meanwhile, I had an acquaintance get an original video pulled because Time Warner filed a DMCA, as they are notorious for doing. Turned out that he had posted his video quite a while BEFORE the TW owned media property (something to with mechanical beings and poultry Wink ) broadcast a suspiciously similar scene. Hmmm.... Just sayin’ know what I’m sayin’!
(This post was last modified: 06-01-2018, 04:12 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Chrizzly, Super
@Bollard

You did nothing wrong, In fact, quite the opposite as you exposed the thief and now Ucwepn can take the appropriate action to get that which is his removed from that channel like he has had to do many times before. So...you are a Hero. Hmmm...you need a Super Hero name now...what could that be ?Wink
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • bollard, Off The Rails
How about 'Hero of Hiros' (as Hiro is a D51)? Big Grin
Collecting without a clue since 2010
[-] The following 2 users Like Chrizzly's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Thanks Bollard and everyone Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • bollard, Super