new items

38 Replies, 51575 Views

thank you for the website. I just purchase Mr motorman. I believe it is the only online site that sells Mr. Motorman.
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
(06-29-2014, 12:18 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: thank you for the website. I just purchase Mr motorman. I believe it is the only online site that sells Mr. Motorman.

Glad you found a Mr Motoman, they are fun but takes a bit to figure out the controls as they are in Japanese. Ucwepn has several videos featuring Mr Motoman. If it weren't for these videos I don't think I would have known about this toy. You can also find them on Amazon USA although they still come from Japan or the Online Plarail Shop also from Japan. Don't really know who has the best deal though.

Ucwepn's Video's
Amazon
Plarail-Japan
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(06-29-2014, 12:39 PM)Super Wrote:
(06-29-2014, 12:18 PM)leylandvictory2 Wrote: thank you for the website. I just purchase Mr motorman. I believe it is the only online site that sells Mr. Motorman.

Glad you found a Mr Motoman, they are fun but takes a bit to figure out the controls as they are in Japanese. Ucwepn has several videos featuring Mr Motoman. If it weren't for these videos I don't think I would have known about this toy. You can also find them on Amazon USA although they still come from Japan or the Online Plarail Shop also from Japan. Don't really know who has the best deal though.

Ucwepn's Video's
Amazon
Plarail-Japan

Thank you. for the links. I actually found out Mr. Motorman thru Ucwepn's video.

As to which store sells Mr. Motorman cheaper, it really depends on the country you live in. if I live in the states, it may be cheaper to get it from Amazon as I don't have to pay the exchange rate and the shipping charge will be less as well.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2014, 01:24 AM by leylandvictory2.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes leylandvictory2's post:
  • Super
Which Mr Motoman did you get, Eco or Eco2? I have also seen a Mr Motoman that uses a AA size receiver. Has anyone out their use that one? I am not sure if it was made for the Plarail Advance line or it can fit in any AA train.
I got the one that comes with a blue car.
Would like to see pictures of that blue car Mr Motorman
(07-01-2014, 07:45 PM)Super Wrote: Would like to see pictures of that blue car Mr Motorman

I will definitely post it. Hobby Search hasn't ship out my order yet Sad.
I am personally most excited for the James renewal and the Thomas Scene Set. They look very good.
Yes they look very good! I have the scene set on the way so a full review coming Big Grin