Trainboy90's Purchases

121 Replies, 108959 Views

Having a box with lots of repair parts is always a good thing. One thing of note as I found out the hard way with a few of my customs or repairs...the Flat Drives are not all the same as there are some differences as to how the front accommodates the front wheels or the opening where the drive gear meets the axle gear. Also, like the Flat Drives, the Thomas type Motors might all look similar there are some differences too especially around the negative terminal pin.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Trainboy90 Productions
I'm back on the ebay game again, I just bought the UK TnA thomas for $54.99 on eBay. Stay tuned when I give him a run when he arrives very soon. The last of my 2018 Purchases won't be coming in until January 2019

Here's the UK TnA Thomas I'm getting in the mail (Note: One of his eyebrows has been chipped but he works fine, as soon as he arrives, I'm giving him a run):
[Image: s-l1600.jpg]

I waiting the last five minutes on this one on the Japan Auctions.

[Image: i-img1200x900-1545616316psisco87116.jpg]
Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Color" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, gen 2 Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals).

My 2018 purchases so far (Tomy/Trackmaster):
- Trackmaster 2 Emily (Converted into Rajiv)
- Trackmaster 2 Runaway Stephen
- Trackmaster 2 Talking Diesel
- Plarail Oliver with Toad (2D face version) (My most expensive purchase currently)
- Tomy 2002 James
- Plarail TS-03 Henry (2003-2018 version)
- Trackmaster 1 Sir Handel (2010 Verison) (Now has Luke's back wheels)
- Trackmaster 1 Peter Sam (2013-2014 Version) (Modified with Moving Siderods)
- Plarail S-51 JR 8620 Class Hitoyoshi (2) (One is converted into Carlos of Mexico)
- Plarail Shocked Face Thomas
- Trackmaster 2 Thomas & Ace the Racer (2)
- Trackmaster HiT Trucks & Tracks Pack (Toad, Percy's Mail Car, and Vent Van) (Bought another)
- Trackmaster 2 Yong Bao the Hero
- Trackmaster 2 Thomas (Bought for Projects)
- Trackmaster 2 Nia (Not Nia & the Elephant form BWBA)
- Plarail TS-02 Edward (Bought 2)
- Tomy Duncan
- Plarail Talk n Action Percy (My 2nd most expensive purchase currently)
- 3D Printed Sidrods from Shapeways (Set of 8) (Bought 2 so far) (Model by FlyingFordFalcon)
- Trackmaster Dennis (Fisher Price) (Converted into Norman)
- Trackmaster Rheneas (Fisher Price) (Converted into Smudger)
- Tomy American TnA Thomas
- Tomy TnA Magic Rails (JP)
- Trackmaster 2 Steelworks Thomas (Duplicate)
- Plarail Gen 2 Talking James
- Plarail Victor
- Tomica Motor Tomica A-16 (Toyota Harrier)
- Tomica Motor Tomica A-20 (Volvo V70)
- C Battery Terminals (might use them as spare parts for engines with not so good battery terminals)
- Flat Type Drive unit (Will be involved in a future maintence service on a broken engine)
- Thomas Type Drive Unit (Will be involved in a future maintence service on a broken engine)
- Talking Thomas Coal and Water Depot Set (Also came with a version of Wellsworth Staion) (Aslso when this whole set arrived, I'm replacing Thomas's coupling hook)
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Color" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, gen 2 Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals) (Will be moved to 2019 Purchases)
- Emily's Tender Cover (I lost my orginial one so I'm giving my orginial Emily a new one)
- Tomy English TnA Thomas

It looks like , I got two different TnA Thomas models in one year (US and UK). I got American (US) one first then the English (UK) version shpould be in the mail soon, Ill post about the incoming English version (Voiced by Michael Angelis, the US version is voiced by Robin Smith not Alec Baldwin like Muddy said). I'm planning on trying to get the Japanese version on eBay as well, if that doesn't work, Ripley might give me one as a last resort after he maintains my English TnA James (I'm also trying to get the Japanese version of TnA James as well) and Plarail Gen 2 Talking James.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
Looking Good T-Boy
  • Trainboy90 Productions
Here's the stream if you want to check him out running with the American TnA Thomas that came in the mail almost a month ago.

Also, the only accent of TnA Thomas I don't have is the Japanese version which I tried to get back in December but he got sold on me. I'll try my best and keep tabs on the one that is on eBay right now and my latest Auctions I won on the Japan Auctions. When my money comes in, I'll try to get him so I have all three accents of TnA Thomas Smile.

And yes, the TnA James featured in the video will soon be repaired by Ripley along with my Gen 2 James and possibily and additions of the other TnA Charcters aand some other Gen 2 Talking Engines.

[Image: CXpKYQ9JTfi4GuCScgkQ3P03y3UYD1JyU0hy_Ycv...31-h623-no]
Here's the package he came in

[Image: 4RkvtsKdEV9zM5jRjCvFO2MtCujq8BF2ZpzeWkq_...31-h623-no]
Here he is in his full glory

My 2019 Purchases:
Plarail Busy Bee James (Spare), Plarail Spencer, Plarail Gen 2 Talking Percy (Soon)
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

[-] The following 3 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, ripley802, Super
I like it T-Boy
  • MuddyPoppins
Finally, I won another auction on the Japan Auctions (I only use them if I can't find a certain engine on ebay or Amazon or they're too expensive on either site {Or out of stock}). Soon I will have three of the Gen 2 Plarail Talking Engines.

[Image: i-img1200x900-1545616316psisco87116.jpg]
Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals) (Will be moved to 2019 Purchases).

I bet this package will be HUGE. I've been looking for th Gen 2 Talking Engines since the ones from Thailand on ebay have been sold.

My 2019 Purchases so Far:
- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Color" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals).

Gen 2 Talking Engines I currently have:
- Thomas (At Warehouse, hasn't come in the mail yet) (Set Only)
- James (Arrived in the mail on Christmas Eve, In need of repairs) (TT-03)
- Percy (Soon to be shipped to Warehouse, hasn't come in the mail yet) (TT-01)

Gen 2 Talking Engines I don't have currently:
- Edward (TT-04)
- Henry (TT-05)
- Gordon (TT-02)

This auction batch has been the most amount expensive I've ever done as of now.

(01-08-2019, 08:04 AM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote: This auction batch has been the most amount expensive I've ever done as of now.

[Image: yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif] Hooked for life.
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Trainboy90 Productions
Ok, looks like I decided to get the 2003-2015 Plarail Gordon to add him to my collection. Currently the only 2003-2018 Redesigned Charcters I have are 2003-2018 Edward and 2003-2018 Henry. Soon I can add 2003-2015 Gordon to the ones I have. I still don't have 2003-2018 Thomas, 2003-2014 James,, and  2003-2018 Percy. Also he's in excellent condition and probably works fine.

[Image: i-img1200x900-1546310590crkptt1645393.jpg]
[Image: i-img1200x900-1546310592oh7fpl692395.jpg]
[Image: i-img1200x900-1546310595jljg5k699053.jpg]
2003-2015 Gordon.

I bet this package will be HUGE. I've been looking for this version of Gordon for a while. I only have three more to hunt down untul I have all six of the orginial T1-T6 (TS01-TS06) engines (Not the 1992-2002 ones).

- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Color" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals).
- 2003-2015 Plarail Gordon (T4/TS04)

- As of today, I won two auctions and lost one. The others are Buy It Now (BIN).
- The Gen 2 Talking Percy (Gen 2 Talking Thomas works fine) has a broken gear on the works unit coach so I'll look into him and see what type of gear I need to fix the problem.
- I usually get the in production locos on ebay or Amazon. I'll turn to the Japanese auctions if they're not found on ebay (Mostly with the out of production ones due to their rarity).

[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
[Image: h370274194_1.jpg]
[Image: w267143566_1.jpg]
[Image: o224746896_1.jpg]
I just got three more bids in the Japan Auctions again and got the old style Doctor Yellow and three of middle cars. I'm planning to get one more to complete the realistic seven car set.

- Busy Bee James (Although I already have him {Got my Plarail one back in 2013 in mint condition}, he might get repainted into one of James' liveries from the Season 22 Episode "Engine of Many Colors" whih takes Place after the Season 21 Episode "Fastest Red Engine on Sodor". Plarail Spencer (Has a slipped Gear, I look into him when he arrives); the Holy Grail, 2nd Generation Talking Percy and works unit coach (getting a set of Battery terminals).
- 2003-2015 Plarail Gordon (T4/TS04)
- Plarail Old style Doctor Yellow and middle cars

This is the first Doctor Yellow model I will have.

[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Off The Rails, Super
Nice one T-Boy. That will be a long one.