Strange Thomas Listing on Amazon UK

3 Replies, 4275 Views

Hey guys, I was looking on Amazon today when I stumbled across this Plarail Thomas model, it appears to be the 2012 model, but the listing name is very strange. I need A 2012 model, but I don't know if this is the real deal, could any of you guys help me?
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Haruo-Woaks-Wom...PXTWHMZWZC
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoCoTheDiesel's post:
  • Blueberry'S'
i got to be very careful because i cant really tell, the new redesigned thomas i think it says the license is 2018 so thats how you know its the newest, i would look at the date. it says 2012 so my conclusion is that its not the redesigned with the cgi face.
but i cant tell, i have gone in a trap with a plarail gordon, meant to buy the original (battery in tender) instead i got the redesigned one a couple of years ago. i remember i looked at another gordon there it stood 2012 then i got the right one.
im unsure, but since it says 2012 license its gotta be the old type.
hope this helps.
Keep on collecting Cool
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blueberry'S''s post:
  • BoCoTheDiesel
Thanks for the reply, I think I'll take a gamble and order it.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 03:50 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoCoTheDiesel's post:
  • Blueberry'S'
You should be OK with this one, but be aware of potential additional charges for VAT on any non-EU imports over £18 value including postage, plus a processing fee from the Post Office for collecting the VAT from you. Sellers will often agree to understate the value on the customs declaration that they have to stick on the outside of the package, within reason.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2018, 03:50 AM by Super.)