M*A*S*H 4077th Supply Train Bachmann HO Scale

3 Replies, 5266 Views

M*A*S*H 4077th Supply Train Bachmann HO Scale

I thought this to be a really neat set from an old TV series. I was interested in the buildings but with a little research the buildings/tents may be made out of cardboard. Does anyone have knowledge of these accessories and if they are really only cardboard?

[Image: s-l160f0.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
We must’ve looked at the same references online because it sounds like the water tower and vehicles are plastic, while the remaining buildings and scenery are cardboard. One reference even mentioned that the figures are just standard Bachmann civilians painted in olive drab and white.

So yeah, I have no personal knowledge to add but now I’m curious about what sort of trains the US used during the Korean War.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
Nice themed set, although I agree it looks like the buildings are made of cardboard. Although I'm sure you could pick up some 3rd party resin or plastic models to replace them if you wanted. As for the loco is it a military styled F7? I'm not fully up with the USA locos, although I am getting better Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Thats too bad that the tents and buildings are cardboard.

Well according to this listing for just the train...you are correct Nigels...F7 https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bachmann-M-A-S-...rk:25:pf:0
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]