LOL...Plarail's Sushi Restaurant Kit

7 Replies, 9296 Views

LOL...Plarail's Sushi Restaurant Kit

What every train enthusiast needs in his layout...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Takara-Tomy-Plar...3f38993638
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
ok...Undecided
[-] The following 1 user Likes emilyfan101's post:
  • Super
Im saving for one
We eat sushi!
Evan Almighty and His Train Collection
[Image: banner12.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ActionChugger's post:
  • Super
i think it would be a neat idea for candy or cookies on a table at christmas or a kids birthday.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Super
(06-28-2014, 12:25 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i think it would be a neat idea for candy or cookies on a table at christmas or a kids birthday.

Thats a great idea!
I think this is just likely the best and craziest train I've seen, and so appropriate.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • Super, thehsvdude
Brilliant!
Why limit it to sushi. Just put it down on your table and use it for passing all manner of small plates and condiments.

Reminds me of the Train restaurant concept that you see here and there where folks sit around a large counter and the food comes out to you on a train. There's at least 4 of them here in the Chicagoland area and my son loves going there.

It is alot easier with powered rails though as you don't have to rely on stopping platforms at each seat.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eilif's post:
  • Super
[Image: omg-text.gif]

Around here we go to a place called Bagger Daves because my Grandson loves the butter noodles there and the train theme with a "G" gauge train w/F-Unit engine running around the ceiling of the entire restaurant. We were just there the other day and were talking about ideas for out own train restaurant and my Grandson thought of having a train deliver your order to ya. Eilif, could you give me the name of that place as I would love to find pictures to show my Grandson.