Geesh...Did I Buy Them All???

6 Replies, 5864 Views

I have been looking for an additional set of six of these Livestock Wagons with Livestock for over a month on the Japan Auctions without much luck. I use to see them all the time when I didn't want them. Then when I did want them it was easy assembling a set of six through the Auctions. Now it seems I must have bought them all as I have managed to only get one (along with an Edward) in over a months time. I have only seen 2 other wagons, one each in two different auctions but those auctions were for a ton of Plarail trains along with a lot of track and accessories which would drive the shipping weight way to high just to get one of these. I certainly didn't see this to be that hard after the first set of six was so easy to find...geesh! Dodgy

[Image: 002.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
Yep, that sounds like my experience with the Law Of Inverse Supply in online auctions. A previously easy to find item suddenly evaporates from the face of the Earth as soon as you want or need it.
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • chrisjo, Super
Super - FYI, in case you were still looking for those livestock wagons, someone just put up on eBay a D-51 200 with five of those wagons. .

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Plarail-Tomy-D5...SwXNxciAl4
(This post was last modified: 03-12-2019, 08:04 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Super
Thanks for the heads up Confused, I appreciate it. Too bad I have just recently bought the final one I needed to complete the 12 I needed. Besides, it looks like all of those Cattle Cars are missing the Livestock.
Well, I'm glad you were able to find what you needed Smile. So those wagons originally came with removeable(?) livestock. That sounds pretty cool.
[-] The following 1 user Likes confusedanddelayed's post:
  • Super
The livestock was not meant to be removed... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • confusedanddelayed
@Super: Yeah, I think that “conameche” guy on eBay has the same obsession with livestock cars as you.

The EXACT same obsession! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • MuddyPoppins, Super