Upcoming 2019 Releases...Video!

16 Replies, 11130 Views

Thats a very good question and...thanks for the heads up as I haven't seen this set yet. Its evident from the picture in your Link that the display looks to be from the current Plarail Expo Show in Tokyo but other than what you have already read in the Link, it say release this summer.

Hopefully one of our experts has more info on this set....Anyone?

Quote:"Nagare! Thomas! Boulder Mountain Set" displayed as a new product of railway toy "Plarail" is one of the series "Thomas the Tank Engine" series. Rock character "Boulder" attacks the train. When the button beside the blue rail is pushed down, the main character "Thomas the Tank Engine" protagonist "Thomas" started running down the slope, and the boulder that was sitting on it dropped onto the rail. I went down the slope with me chasing Thomas.

[Image: 51351772-2.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • jukiodaisuki
Dear Super,

Thanks, Information.

Someone would like to wait for information on Plarail from May to August or September.

best Regards.

PS

If Someone would like to wait information on Shinkalion and Thomas Set from May to August or September......
[-] The following 1 user Likes jukiodaisuki's post:
  • Super
https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1172002.html

https://game.watch.impress.co.jp/img/gmw...o.jpg.html

DX Tomica Tower, Tomic Hyper new series and New Photo, "Nigero Thomas Rock Boulder no Coro Coro Set"
Jukio, the only upcoming Shinkalion release I know of is DXS 101 Shinkalion E5 Hayabusa Mark II in April. Catalog listed it with a placeholder name.

[Image: ofTlHTj.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainfanz's post:
  • Super
Shinkalion MKII Like many fans reserve day waiting.

This photo is writen "three-car trains are three-car trains United".

and left upside "bird type robot".

maybe, "Hayabusa" is bird name.

Today #61 I see Anime, very shock story.....

All fans is looking Youtube next friday...
[-] The following 1 user Likes jukiodaisuki's post:
  • Super
PS 101 numbering E5 Hayabusa MKII is Japanese.

In Japanese kanji "New type main character machine" is written.
Very shocking it was. Shashot...

Best we don't get too off track in this thread though.