20 Most Dangerous Kids Toys Ever Sold

11 Replies, 6615 Views

Hard to believe that anyone with half a common sense, let alone a big company, would think some of these are safe for kids...heck...some aren't even safe for adults.

LOL...a Glass Blowing Set, so funny if it weren't so sad.

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • sunhuntin
Bah! Now, “My Happy Little H-Bomb” was a really fun toy! Kids and parents are such wimps today!
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • Mister No, MuddyPoppins
[Image: smiley-face-laughing.gif]
Oh my goodness, I remember looking at that exact rc plane on ebay a few years ago wanting to get one! I guess that it was a good thing I never did.
Train it, plane it, you name it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreatGordonFan's post:
  • Super
When I was a kid we used to play on a bit of waste ground separated by a broken-down fence from a factory dump that provided us with an unlimited supply of freshly emptied screw-top cans that had contained paint thinners. With those and a bonfire we had hours of fun.

Also I remember having a Lott's Chemistry Set that included jars of charcoal, sulphur, and saltpeter, though unfortunately there was no internet back then to tell us what proportions of each to mix together to make gunpowder, so it took a great deal of experimentation.
[Image: H4097-L152243937.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
Let alone the double edge razor blade in the corner Undecided

Is that picture of your set Dr Chris?

[Image: H4097-L152243937.jpg]
No, long gone, it's a stock photo. And another thing, when one of the little pots of magic ran out, you just walked into the chemists (aka pharmacy) in your shorts, barely able to see over the counter, and bought a nice big jar-full for a few pennies.
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2021, 09:45 PM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes chrisjo's post:
  • Super
In Germany, there is a confirmation of this Cayla doll acting as a hidden spy for the company and it is banned from the shelves. The doll has a microphone and Bluetooth connection, although the packaging says there is no need to use a smart device for interaction. Although it is not classified as a physical hazard like the ones listed in this thread, it is dangerous in the sense of privacy and security theft.

[Image: DPKmshkWsAAlmMJ?format=jpg&name=small]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zwilling's post:
  • Super
Really? Now that is a scary thought Zwilling but in this day and age I am not surprised that the spying technology would be placed inside childrens toys. Who would suspect that?

Is it only me that can't see the image?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Zwilling
The image is not visible? This one should be visible as I used the image uploader suggested by the website. There are other Cayla doll versions that were banned, but this one here is the most notorious one.

[Image: 111.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zwilling's post:
  • Super