BPT meet & greet party?

4 Replies, 4449 Views

Someday maybe, somehow, it sure would be nice if we could all try and gather up and meet each other somewhere for a party/convention/union..
Maybe we could begin to throw around loose ideas, maybe calculate location distances to where half way between where each of us are, to actually see where that would be, or if it's even possible would be a start? Might even take years to ever pull off if it even flys, but nothing ventured nothing gained?
It just seems weird that I have so few actual human friends in my day to day life... Don't get me wrong I'm not a hermit, and I do have some friends, and the friends that I do have are good ones, but many of the people that I truly hold friendships for in my heart and call friends, are people that I have never even actually met in person... It's an odd cyber relationship that is different from any traditional friendship. It kinda redefines what human interaction can be, and what can actually be realized. Anyway, ramble over... Just thought I'd throw out the first pitch!!
It sure would be neat to get to meet so many of you!!
...I think we'd have a pretty fun time!!Smile
Play nice & have fun!!Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like MuddyPoppins's post:
  • mod thana, Super
And don't forget to invite BPT Member Trackpartyuk so they can set it up one of their Party Layouts https://www.youtube.com/user/poheZ/videos

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • mod thana
I’m thinking we should meet on some exotic island out in the Pacific Ocean.

I mean hey, why not?  Wink Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins, Super
Surfs up!.....Beach Party!

[Image: beach-party-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Super's post:
  • mod thana, MuddyPoppins
Maybe put our customs and engines in display cases so nobody touches them. I'll probably put mine in display cases so they wont get messed up. They may see out customs but they can't be touched.

It would be better in a convention so our creations can be displayed in cases or something like that.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • mod thana, Super